cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coach Style name / authentication?

Hi all, 

I purchased a Coach bag (auction 132288140820) and really do love it.  I just have a very small question because it does not have a serial number, just a generic Coach patch on the inside.  I've had some smaller wristlets, etc. without it, but just want to be sure since this purse should be large enough to have one.  The leather and the lining are fabulous and on par with what I expect based on past Coach purchases.  I would say the stitching is as well, but honestly, that is not something I notice much.

Is it possible for you to look at the ended listing and let me know your thoughts on style - or if you have any concerns about authenticity?  Other than those pictures, there is a brown tag sewn in the seam on the left that says Made in China.  If you need me to post my own pictures, I will do so, but just need a couple of days as I'm not home the rest of the week.  Thank you for your time!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

It's authentic but I don't know the style name or number and the wayback machine is wonky today.

It may be one of the items in celebration of Coach's 65th anniversary (2006).
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

10470 Coach Black Legacy Leather Madison Flap

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you both!  I am so happy to have the style and confirmation.  It's small, but ther perfect size for my needs and I'm already in love with it.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply