cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEST PRACTICE for Clothing Listing "Item Specifics".

Hi, I've been selling brand new designer menswear on Grailed for a while and recently started selling on eBay. When listing an item my objective for the title and item specifics is to improve listing visibility, using a good title to match direct key word searches and item specifics to be picked by filter searches.

But when the dropdown options of specifics don't have the exact description, should I write my own or choose the nearest option? I noticed buyers can only choose preset filters so it seems for the purpose of improving visibility, being precise here isn't optimal. Additionally, what's the benefit of adding item specifics since they are not availble for shoppers to define search scope?

From a shopper's perspective, I find the current titles of item specifics ineffective and lacking relevance for different categories and their options impresice and not mutually exclusiveThat's the main reason I rarely shop on eBay. It's just too difficult to find what I want because of the poor filter design, which haven't been updated for years. Will eBay improve this?

"What do we live for, if it's not to make life less difficult for each other?" — G Eliot
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0