cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i bought samsung galaxy note 5, it is blocked

i bought samsung note5 ,item number 172770929675 from the seller, it was delivered on sat but when i tried to use it i notice that it is blocked that it can not be used, pls i want my 209 dollars immediately

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I would open a case under the help tab on ebay, thus this forces you seller to respond, sounds like they failed to unlock the devise so you can use it, also I would call ebay with an explanation of what happened, if in the original post it states as is or 100% not returns you might be at a loss....good luk

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

What type of block? Was the ESN/IMEI reported lost or stolen? Or did it fail the FEC/FED test? From personal experience, I can tell you that a "clean ESN" can still be blocked if it fails the financial eligibility check. 

In other words, if the phone was originally leased from one of the big 4 and the payments weren't completed, it will be blocked because of the money still due. Even though it wasn't reported lost or stolen, you've essentially got a paperweight.

Same holds true for phones originally purchased on one of the pre-paid plans... they usually have to have 12 months service with the original carrier, or they'll be blocked because of the failure to honor the original agreement (the 12 months service). I'm not sure the sellers can actually check if a phone is actually eligible for activation based on the financial status of the phone and while there are several sites that claim to be able to do so, I would not trust them.

If you have never owned a dachshund, no explanation is possible.
If you have owned a dachshund, no explanation is necessary.
(with apologies to St. Thomas Aquinas)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply