cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lying Buyers VS Honest Sellers.

I am a Buyer here on eBay But I am a seller as well I don't usually sell a lot I only sell here and there not all the time..'' I have a Personal Account not a Business account

I sold a phone to this buyer on January 15, 2018 everything started when this buyer started asking questions about the phone and if it can be unlocked..'' The phone is locked to Verizon Wireless network''.. I told her that the phone can be unlocked but it would be at her own expense and at her own risk as well..'' Well she decided to buy this phone from me..'' She binded and commited to buy the phone from me after I put everything on my very own description..'' OK She bought the phone I sent it to her e verything had to seem to be OK,,'' Then she messages me saying that she wanted back her refund it has not even been two or three days after she received the phone,,'' Then everything stopped for two whole weeks''.. I didn't hear from her for two whole weeks''.. Two weeks after she threw the bomb on me saying that the phone was non working and it was defective''.. She immidiately opened a case against me''.. She started to blah,blah,blah about the phone Saying that the phone was nonworking and Defective''.. She Started with Profanity, Threats, Very Demanding and Harrasments I called Ebay everytime she sent me a bad message with her profanity''..'' I reported her about 10 times and as I was reporting her..'' I personally Told eBay that this phone was in Great working Condition before I sold it''.. I asked her in a message why did she buy the phone when she was not going to be happy at the end with it..'' She Ignored that message and instead she kept going with her Dirty mouth almost full of with her words,,'' Letters B,F, I ECT..'' eBay took all this in account''.. This Buyer Violated Many eBay and Paypal rules..'' Not An Honest buyer at all..'' I sell the phone In Immaculate condition and then they get away by saying that the phone is Defective and in Non working order she opened a case on me.. I Voluntary closed the case to Avoid Further contact with me She got her refund and I am getting back the phone as soon as Tuesday February 20,2018..'' Now Ebay told me that if something is wrong with the phone I have all my right to open an Appeal against this buyer''.. Because when This buyer bought the phone from me it was in working perfect condition..'' And now is Defective..? After she received it and had it for two whole weeks before even contacting me..'' Well I found out that she was selling the phone here on Ebay as well and she put on her description some of my information of my previous listing I had when I was selling the phone..'' Wow just wow what a thing to find out..'' I called eBay and told them everything they have everything documented from her account and everything she told me in messages as well..'' And her lies about the phone non working and defective as well..''' After she tried to sell it.? Why would she say such thing and open a case against me right after she tried to sell the phone and then she ended that listing stating that there was an error on the listing..'' Then she turns around after trying to sell it with no success and said it was Defective..'' Isn't that a shocking thing to know well to those who didn't know any better beware of these buyers that try to scam you one way or another..'' Now I believe that you sell them something new and in perfect working condition and then they open a case saying that is Defective and or non working..'' I believe that a lot of them keep the working items and send back the non working ones...'' To get away with their Scams.

SELLERS BEWARE...''THIS IS NOT A JOKE AND MUST BE TAKEN VERY SIRIOUSLY

WHEN YOU SELL A GOOD WORKING ITEM..'' And then these buyers try to get away with it one way or another to win the case...'' Seller it's a must that you describe everything on your listing and let eBay know about any situation with the buyer after wards...'' Since I talked to eBay about what was going on with my buyer I have my right as a seller to open an Appeal against this buyer I had problems with and FYI..'' eBay Is very aware of this case.

I Hope This Help Sellers Raise Their Eyebraws.

I am A buyer as well not only a seller and I know

How everything works since 2002. But eBays Rules

Have changed to protect honest sellers against LYING BUYERS AS WELL.

Thank You All.arrows_counterclockwisewhite_check_mark

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay is not taking care of their sellers,the buyers can get a refund for anything,they are just better to buyers than sellers,if you are a seller you know this, and we the seller needs to let their voice be heard,and we need to start now,it has to start somewhere,its not fair,without sellers there are no buyers,PLEASE LET EBAY KNOW ABOUT THE WAY BUYERS ARE TREATED BETTER.WE HAVE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER TO GET THING DONE,IT SEEMS THAT THE SELLER IS LYING AND BUYERS ARE TRUEFUL ,I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY DONE ME WRONG MORE THAN ONCES,SAY SOMETHING,BE HEARD

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

How many sellers fell that are treated like the buyers,do you fell you
are being treated fair?i have to make refunds on items because the
buyer says he or she don't like the item,eBay will make you refund
them.I sold a ice machine that was to make 110 lbs a day,but it made
37 lbs every 8 hr and you had to empty it and let it make again,i sold
one and eBay made me refund the shipping and full amount,i had a
professional with 33 yrs service in that field,to hook it up in my
shop and the first day it made 111.6 lbs,the professional said that
from what he could tell it had never been hook up,there were no sign
of water in the closed places and the box it was ship in look like it
had never been open,but i had to refund anyway and now i am stuck with
a ice machine i don't need and now can't sale as new,there was no way
it was fair.ON another case i sold a phone and the buyer said it
wouldn't take pic.,when i got the phone back it took pics, as clear as
i have ever seen a phone take,i had to give full refund and now have a
smart that a 65 yr old man don't need and can't sale as new,lost money
again,i can go on and on is this happen to you?Without sellers there
are no buyers and we are not treated equal ,the buyer has the
advantage ,eBay goes along with what ever the buyer says,like if a lie
is told it is the seller,for one i am tried of it,if you fell like i
do we need to stick together and let our voices be heard,i don't care
what no one says the buyer is treated better than the seller,and if
you have been selling long you know what i am saying.Iam 65 and always
tried to be honest and it is to late to change now,If we will stick
together and it is time to ,someone will listen,We need to shut down
for awhile and let them see less money in their pocket,they will pay
attention to their seller,in my opinion we are treated awful.
Seller

Larry Albritton                 ps the one that knows what i am
talking about,let your voice be heard.thanks and God Bless

Message 3 of 3
latest reply