cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED Lights with no certificates

LED Buyers Beware.

All Industrial commercial and even residential "Lighting will need every fixture to be certified with either UL, ETL or usCSA in order to pass USA safty codes.

How can so many cheap chinese factories sell so many lights **bleep** lights to dumb customers.

Almost 99% of every Light that is only European CE-RoHs certified will be cheaply built and will not last. These sellers will lie about what leds they use, metal used in thier heat sinks  lets put it this way they lie about everything. I know because I have been in this industry since 2009. The lights with just CE RoHs has a good chance to be a fire danger or health danger.

To get a CE, or RoHs certificate takes nothing in china. Just a fee and usually no inspection at the factory and can only take 4 -5 days.

Just letting my fellow Americans know. If you buy plan on inspections rejecting your Install !

I only Import Inspected Certified Industrial Led Lighting. And even Multiple certified.  Im tired of seeing Our Ebay Invaded by real junk and sold to americans who have NO CLUE ! Ebay should require at least a small investigation in the quality of electrical products sold in the USA. Trust Me these Lights will not be sold on Canadas Ebay.. Because CXanada wont even let thse light through customs with out a Canadian Certification ( CSA ) God Bless America....................

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0