cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone willing to sell a NES Classic edition (new) for the retail price of $60?

Alright-NOw I know how NES Edition classic is discontinued and YES I am aware how stores have last shipments at low stock and that everyone is grabbing at them like they were hot cakes. And I am aware how on here that sellers are selling NES edition for ridiculous prices and whatnot, even those that some people don't got enough cash to win or buy.

I was wondering if there is somebody, anybody out there willing to let me buy the NES edition for the retail price of $60-I don't care if it's like $70 or $65. I gotta get one for my mom. Let me tell you-when my mom saw when the NES edition was coming out, she was estatic to get one, it was gonna be good to play during her recovery. So we went to different stores-BUT THEY had only 6 in stock and the jerks who waited ridiculously outside for one to buy one and stock up (No offense) were only able to while we were left disappointed (We went to like 3-5 different stores and checked online), THEN I tried to get one on Amazon, but the jerks sold out the first minute-AND I refreshed and had it in my cart ready to check out. And for weeks-neh-months been keeping my eyes peeled even trying to win one or buy one, but you see I don't make much money to spend on going higher than the retail price or such because I have bills to pay and living.

Nintendo broke my mom's heart and her dream of owning a system-AND I know! I am not the only one out there who's disappointed, but in the spirit of Mother's Day and for the love of my mom, if anyone out there is willing to sell the NES edition for $60 to help me make my mom's wish come true and be a belated or on time gift for her on mother's day I would deeply appreciate it.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Is anyone willing to sell a NES Classic edition (new) for the retail price of $60?

Most likely no one will be willing to sell it for the msrp. If one were listed for $60, it would be sold within minutes. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

What if they sent a link to me so it's for me personally to buy the item so nobody else snatches it? Again like I said I understand the whole situation-BUT I am on an important quest. Trust me-I've even entered contests to try to win-THIS and those contests are the hail mary/holy pass that's left on trying to get one of these.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply