cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I send the item but I did not fot the refund, seller does not responds

mange*10
Adventurer

Hello,

I bough a laptop from mk.systems1 it was defective I send it back but ebay system could not accept my tracking number I contacted them and they said this

As soon as I received your message, I immediately verified the case details and all pertinent information. I can see that the return was approved and I understand that you tried to upload the tracking number (CExxxxxxxxxCY) but you are receiving an error.

Upon further checking the tracking number you provided the item is in transit,

With this, since the tracking is valid and you are receiving an error in uploading the details on your account. No worries, I have placed a note on the case regarding your concern and the tracking number your provided. Once the tracking number shows delivered we will not hesitate to proceed with your eBay money back guarantee.

I hope this information is helpful, If you have further concerns please do not hesitate to send us an email. eBay is here to back you up.

Sincerely,

Vanessa B.

Now the item got delivered I didn't got my refund , ebay does not respond to messages plus I can't caim the refund of the shipping which was send to my email which is not associated with any paypall

(

20/07/2018 15:13:00 United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Irela SE20 8DD Deliver item to Addressee (Inb)/ Παράδοση αντικειμένου στον παραλήπτη
SIGNATORY / ΠΑΡΑΛΗΠΤΗΣ:
MS x xxxxxx

)

Thanks a lot

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I send the item but I did not fot the refund, seller does not responds

mange*10
Adventurer
I just claimed the shipping money but paypall detracted some fees also I paid some more for shipping but seller did not send the rest
Message 2 of 2
latest reply