cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to report a Seller?

The bad seller is enewstore2011.  I won a 2L coffee tea pot from the seller.  But the seller keep giving me execus that out of stock, but the new batch is coming.  So I keep waiting, waiting.  The I finally send message to seller and ask the status, then the seller told me there's some problme with custome, tell me wait for few weeks again.  After few week, I asked the seller to replace this with a different style, finally agree to replace a different model, one week past, still not shipping the item.  I have no choice I have open case state that I still want the item, not refund.  The seller just refund me the to close the case.  My issue here is if I want the refund, I already requested that 2 months ago, why do I wait till now.  So, start at the beginner, the seller just do not want to honor the price I won, he just want to give me back the money, but not send me the item.  Now, the seller make me wait so long that I can not even allow to leave feedback becuase the time expired.  Do ebay only protect seller? do they help buyer on this kind of incidient?  This seller must be very experienced with this, the seller know how to not honor the contract and at the same time, not get himself in terrible.  I think ebay need to do something about this kind of seller.  Our buyer need some protection not just as long as they give us back the money.  So, why bid on the item, if you won for good price, the seller can just cancel as they want.  But on the other hand, if I won for the high price, I can not cancell it, I need to get approval from the seller, why not both way.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0