cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android data recovery

I would love to hear any suggestions anyone might have on how I can get the text messages and call logs off an android phone. 

As far as I know there was not a pass code on the phone that you had to put in before you could open it to use it, but there might be. 

I've done some research, and from what I've read, all the information that I need is still on the phone, on some kind of chip. One forum said the chip needed to be taken out of the phone and put into some kind of machine to be able to retrieve the information. Another forum said there was software available that would get the information. Both places said it would not matter if there was a passcode on the phone, it could still be done. I can not afford to spend and arm and a leg to get this information, but I desperately need to be able to see and read the text messages and the call logs ! Is there anyone who can help ? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Android data recovery

If your want to get the text messages and call logs back from your android phone, first try Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android to help you scan out your Android phone. It's free to do that. If the text messages and call logs can be scanned out, you can get them back with its help.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Android data recovery

If you have a backup, you can indeed retrieve your Android data without spending money. Otherwise, you have to spend money to buy back the data you lost. Remember: don't use unsafe software. I recommend you use FoneCope's Android data recovery, which is my own software, which works very well.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply