cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9 Cell battery purchase, no answer from seller, no way to contact EBAY!!!!!

Hello, I purchased this battery in November 2016. It states it has a 3 year warranty. I did as advised in the beginning with 3 charge/discharge cycles. Now 8 months later, I have to charge the battery after 20 minutes of use. If I don't have it plugged in when I shut the unit down, it will run out of power and have to restart the system when I go to use it. Any suggestions? This just started happening the last couple of weeks and use time without being plugged in is getting less and less.

Now I have contacted the seller 3 times about this warranty and have not had a response from them or have no way to contact ebay since it was purchased last year.  I am really upset that no one seems to help with this!

Again, I have written 3 times on what to do with this defective battery.  No answers, no help from EBAY!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

battery may have been under a 3 year warranty-for the orignial purchaser-from a licensed retail store-so you might not be able to supply sales reciept-extreme amount of items/products are only warrantied for orignial purchaser

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Call the seller via phone. Ebay provides you with their contact information when there's a completed transaction.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@cepclpi_ecwztwxzvc wrote:

battery may have been under a 3 year warranty-for the orignial purchaser-from a licensed retail store-so you might not be able to supply sales reciept-extreme amount of items/products are only warrantied for orignial purchaser

I think it depends on the retailer and battery type. Speaking of car batteries, I've never had to supply a receipt. They just look at the date stamped on the battery and give me a prorated refund.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

you are mostly correct-however it has to be a retailer that handles THAT brand.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply