cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is this a ice cream doll, and musical as well and holds a bell.

i found this doll with no date or name, his back has a swan marking on it and he takes batteries and he plays music, has a lever on his back, i have never seen an ice cream doll that was built like this, most are stuffed cloth dolls with ice cream cone around their necks,  this one has a bell in his hand?  any info woudl be greatful. thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I know very little about dolls after the mid-1970s or so.  But I did find this link to a board where, the 1st poster Mary asked about a doll like yours, marked the same, in 2007, I don't see a reply to her question, but I didn't read thru it all either, did see where a family member from the company posted, but it does indicate other dolls are out there like yours.  Heres the link if it will be of any help.

http://www.inthe80s.com/toys/icecreamdolls0.shtml

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It's your board, I just try to answer the questions - even when posted by different ID's

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

thanks for your help, its odd that there is someone else with the same doll, but i can not find them anywhere i googled and reserched,doll markings and ice cream dolls, never found nothing, i did think his feet looked alot like a clowns, and i did find a clown doll that looked the same and holding a bell, but different face and clothes, mayeb someone rebuilt this doll, but i woudl of like to find out the toy maker. i did not relize i could only put it under one category, because it was a toy and a doll, i put it under both,but i guess that was wrong and they removed it. thanks again for your link to ice cream dolls. spazz

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

We have just got a doll just like yours. Would love to know what you have found out about it. Thanks 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply