Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Doll Marking CHARACTER back of head Sleep Eyes Help identify
Doll Marking CHARACTER back of head Sleep Eyes Help identify
Back of neck head marked E. CHARACTER. rubber body, hard head. Help identify. 13" height. see photos.
by in Dolls | Updated by corky659
Please help identifying these dolls
Please help identifying these dolls
My mother in law gave us her old dolls and we have a few that we think might be worth something. If anyone could help us that would be great. Thanks s...
by in Dolls | Updated by misterchemist
Need advice/help on cleaning/restoring old doll's clothes
Need advice/help on cleaning/restoring old doll's clothes
Hi there. While cleaning in our garage with my mom recently, we unearthed several porcelain dolls my grandmother bought for me when I was born. While ...
by in Dolls | Updated by tiny_tailor
Help in identifying and appraising this Ichabod Crane doll
Help in identifying and appraising this Ichabod Crane doll
A freind asked if I can help them sell this doll on ebay. I first wanted to try and identify it. All I know is that her husband bought it at an auctio...
by in Dolls | Updated by rosie247
Who am I?
Who am I?
This doll is identified as the American Doll Corp 1960 on the back and she also says Wimsies on the back of the neck. Does she have a name? I see othe...
by in Dolls | Updated by evry1nositswindy
Please, help me identify this baby doll.
Please, help me identify this baby doll.
Can someone help me identify this baby doll?The elastic band that has makes me doubt that this doll is old.Any help is welcome.
by in Dolls | Updated by mouseshy
Need help to ID This Madame Alexander 21" composition doll. Is she Madame Pompadour?
Need help to ID This Madame Alexander 21" composition doll. Is she Madame Pompadour?
Need help to ID this Madame Alexander 21" composition doll. Is she Madame Pompadour? \My mom bought her in 1940s in Chicago at Marshall Fields. The co...
by in Dolls | Updated by orphie1402
Kathe Kruse Doll Information
Kathe Kruse Doll Information
I have two Kathe Kruse dolls that I am trying to identify and roughly value. One is a cloth ody , cloth head with red smock labled Kathe Kruse, the ot...
did I JUST FIND A TREAUSRE ????????? please help with ID
did I JUST FIND A TREAUSRE ????????? please help with ID
Found this jewel in what seems to be original package unused with unused accesories never taken out of their slots. - Doll 6,5" tallCan anyone help me...
by in Dolls | Updated by cobra.mortal
Is this a Miss Revlon doll?
Is this a Miss Revlon doll?
She is 18" tall and wears a red organdy dress with white flocked flowers, white swiss dot organdy collar, sleeve cap & waist. The inside dress is whit...
by in Dolls | Updated by thelmasstuff
What American Girl Doll / Oufit does this necklace belong to?
What American Girl Doll / Oufit does this necklace belong to?
Hello. I believe this is an American Girl Doll necklace. It is an older piece. Does anyone out there know which outfit and or which doll? Thank you in...
by in Dolls | Updated by mewmew52lk
Tell me your WORST buyer horror story
Tell me your WORST buyer horror story
99.9% of buyers I work with are an absolute joy. I just ran into one after 16 years on eBay who was the absolute WORST I've ever encountered. Yee gads...
by in Dolls | Updated by plumbingspecials
Help identifying this doll please?
Help identifying this doll please?
Hi all, Thank you in advance for your help! Trying to identify this doll. The only markings I could find is one capital A on the top of the back. Doll...
is this a ice cream doll, and musical as well and holds a bell.
is this a ice cream doll, and musical as well and holds a bell.
i found this doll with no date or name, his back has a swan marking on it and he takes batteries and he plays music, has a lever on his back, i have n...
by in Dolls | Updated by rednecklove502
Need help identifying this old doll?
Need help identifying this old doll?
Only marking on doll is a capital A below the neck and it's all made out of rubber. Eyes do not move, no eyelashes. Value???
by in Dolls | Updated by rosegoldwitch
I have over 750 dolls from my mothers estate. How can I sell the whole lot?
I have over 750 dolls from my mothers estate. How can I sell the whole lot?
I have inherited over 750 boxed and loose dolls from my mothers estate. I actually listed it on ebay. I have no clue what they are worth if anything. ...
Vintage dolls with sewn on clothes
Vintage dolls with sewn on clothes
I have many vintage dolls that have homemade dresses sewn on the dolls. The clothes will not come off unless cut off. I plan to list these dolls on eB...
by in Dolls | Updated by summerkidanna
Need Help Identifying This 1965 Mattel Doll
Need Help Identifying This 1965 Mattel Doll
I need help identifying this doll, please! She has:* Rooted curly long blonde hair with bangs* Big blue eyes* Bendable arms and legs* Pink plaid sleev...
by in Dolls | Updated by grandmaraegoods
German Bisque Head Doll
German Bisque Head Doll
I have a doll marked “698 1/2 Germany # 7.” Can anyone help me ascertain the manufacturer. It might be Alt, Beck and Gottschalk, but I cannot find a r...
Several older dolls possibly from 1930's-40's
Several older dolls possibly from 1930's-40's
I found these dolls in my parents house while cleaning out. I'm just trying to determine if they might be worth anything or if they go by any particul...
Some more older dolls I need help identifying
Some more older dolls I need help identifying
I found these dolls in my parents house while cleaning out. I'm just trying to determine if they might be worth anything or if they go by any particul...
Doll collectors
Doll collectors
Who's interest in collector dolls?
by in Dolls | Updated by rowalsh
Handmade Thailand dolls?
Handmade Thailand dolls?
The only thing I can find on this doll is that ithe originates in Bangkok Thailand, exclusively by one maker, "Khunying Chandavimol" and the shop wher...
Walking doll
Walking doll
I picked up this ramp walking doll. I have looked extensively and have not found one in black like this. Does anyone have more information on it
by in Dolls
Dolls from Asia
Dolls from Asia
My father brought these back from his time spent during Vietnam. The dolls are dressed in traditional clothing or costumes of the countries they repre...
by in Dolls | Updated by maxine*j
Help Identifying Vintage Vogue Baby Dear Doll and checking authenticity
Help Identifying Vintage Vogue Baby Dear Doll and checking authenticity
Hello, I have a vintage Vogue Doll that is probably from the 1960s. It looks exactly like a Baby Dear doll, and the tag on the back of her neck says "...
Trying to ID 3 small bisque dolls, please
Trying to ID 3 small bisque dolls, please
I have not been here in sooooo long! Having a hard time reading posts, but guess I just need to take more time to figure it out! I have 3 small bisque...
by in Dolls
New to OOAD, community?
New to OOAD, community?
HiI wanna start making OOAK dolls(monster high). On YouTube i found allot of video's. But are there also communities/chats/websites i can join to shar...
by in Dolls
Age or maker of this jointed blond teddy bear
Age or maker of this jointed blond teddy bear
This bear showed up in a box of completely unrelated items, a few 60s Japan toys and 70s/80s decorative items. Teddy bears are completely out of my wh...
Older floppy sleeping baby doll Canada & Japanese Patents
Older floppy sleeping baby doll Canada & Japanese Patents
I love this little doll but can't seem to find anything like it. Searching the patents has not proven helpful.Any ideas? Thank you in advance!
by in Dolls | Updated by ldeehan-2012