Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Please Help Identify Antique Doll?
Please Help Identify Antique Doll?
Hi Everyone,New to the antique doll world, but today I came across this one and thought it was so lovely and well made that I ended up purchasing it I...
by in Dolls
Need help ID'ing this doll!
Need help ID'ing this doll!
Hi!I need help ID'ing this doll I've had since I was a baby. She use to look completely different from what my parents have told me. Her hair was curl...
by in Dolls | Updated by daniellmehringe-0
Is this a Vintage Vogue Doll?
Is this a Vintage Vogue Doll?
Nice looking doll. Arms and legs move and appear tobe strung by some sort of elastic. Same with the head. It swivels and if I pull up it feels like a ...
by in Dolls | Updated by thegreendoor49
Doll gown ID
Doll gown ID
Hi everyone, this is for an 18 to 21 inch fashion doll..untagged, doughnut snaps..any ideas? thanks!
by in Dolls | Updated by kiraalt
Need help identifying a doll May be a Betsy Clark Clone?
Need help identifying a doll May be a Betsy Clark Clone?
I am trying to identify this doll, she is marked on the back with just a symbol that looks like an A with and upside down F attached to the left side ...
by in Dolls | Updated by catfishselma
Help Identifying Furga Doll
Help Identifying Furga Doll
Hoping someone can help me identify this Furga doll. She is approximately 21" tall. The only mark I can find is Furga on the back of her neck. I have ...
by in Dolls | Updated by nanasattic69
Some more older dolls I need help identifying
Some more older dolls I need help identifying
I found these dolls in my parents house while cleaning out. I'm just trying to determine if they might be worth anything or if they go by any particul...
Several older dolls possibly from 1930's-40's
Several older dolls possibly from 1930's-40's
I found these dolls in my parents house while cleaning out. I'm just trying to determine if they might be worth anything or if they go by any particul...
Need info about this parian doll!
Need info about this parian doll!
Can anyone give me some info about this doll? I'm interested in selling her but I really don't know how to price her. Here is all info I can gather:10...
by in Dolls | Updated by jkmnauburn
Trying to get more information on doll
The only identifying information I could find was "pauline bjonness-jacobsen" and the number "620/1800". Can anyone give me more information about thi...
by in Dolls | Updated by hightidealong
can anyone tell me the name of this vintage barbie or outfit she is wearing
can anyone tell me the name of this vintage barbie or outfit she is wearing
i have a odd colored barbie marked barbie midge, she does not turn at waist and her legs are straight, any help with her name would be greatful.
Help to identify a doll
Help to identify a doll
Could anyone help identify this wooden doll with cloth body please. So
by in Dolls
doll identification mark
doll identification mark
looks like Reualo Germany 7 1/9 to me.
by in Dolls | Updated by antiqueshere
The only identifying information I could find was "pauline bjonness-jacobsen" and the number "620/1800". Can anyone give me more information about thi...
by in Dolls
Have to ship today and have a question regarding sleepy eye doll
Have to ship today and have a question regarding sleepy eye doll
I need to ship a composition, sleepy eye doll today. Should I do something to secure her eyes closed or open, like with a gentle tape. Thanks!
by in Dolls | Updated by wessleysbest
Doll Id
Doll Id
Hi everyone, the first guy is inmarked..oriental, bisque head, painted eyes, compo body. The girl is is a dollhouse miniature. Can't make out markings...
Brown eyed Cissy
Brown eyed Cissy
I've been hoping to snare one for years-- and found one in a sleeper auction. The photos showed her eyes half-closed, and I took a chance. Now to find...
by in Dolls | Updated by porcelana1975
Doll identity
Doll identity
I can't find any marking's on this doll and hope someone can help identify her. She has a hard body , arms and legs move but her her eye's don't open ...
by in Dolls | Updated by chaplinssmile
Help identifying this doll
Help identifying this doll
Does anyone know anything about this doll? Thanks
identify this doll
identify this doll
I need help. Wondering if anyone could help identify either of these dolls. The blonde doll is 10 inches tall. She has molded shoes and says pat pendi...
antique bisque head doll number 4 on neck no other marks? help identify?
antique bisque head doll number 4 on neck no other marks? help identify?
Hello all! This dolly used to be my grandmother's when she was a little girl. It actually looks like her! Anyway, beautiful doll with open mouth, 2 te...
by in Dolls | Updated by wyldmind2nr7
Antique Doll Identification
I need help with identifying this antique doll. I'm not a collector. Is it Shirley temple. I can't look at her neck since the hair is a wig that has n...
by in Dolls | Updated by rosegoldwitch
bisque head doll no markings except a 4 on back of lower neck can anyone help identify?
bisque head doll no markings except a 4 on back of lower neck can anyone help identify?
Hello all! This dolly used to be my grandmother's when she was a little girl. It actually looks like her! Anyway, beautiful doll with open mouth, 2 te...
by in Dolls | Updated by wyldmind2nr7
Help identifying doll
Help identifying doll
I am hoping some one can identify the mark on the back of this doll. The doll was purchase in France, but may be German. It came with a card that said...
by in Dolls | Updated by stidolph
Male and Female Dolls?
Male and Female Dolls?
These Dolls came from a box lot purchased at an estate sale. I believe they are made of rubber and about 11" tall. I have 2 males and 2 females. They ...
by in Dolls | Updated by aprilmoviebuf2000
Identify Madame Alexander doll dress + another dress? Thank you in advance!
Identify Madame Alexander doll dress + another dress? Thank you in advance!
Hi: I had some questions on some doll clothes. I bought this blue and white checked dress w/ a tagged Cissy dress and although it seems like a similar...
by in Dolls | Updated by cheridolls
can someone ID this American girl bracelet or choker?
can someone ID this American girl bracelet or choker?
Hope someone might be able to tell the American girl doll this went to.it is about 4" long including clasp and has the American Girl tag Mikey
Can anyone Id these shoes, maybe fo an animal from mattel
Can anyone Id these shoes, maybe fo an animal from mattel
i have two sets of shoes for four feet by mattel, any info would be greatful, thanks.
by in Dolls | Updated by blackmomdog
Groovy pink & blue boots/purse/hat what doll did these go to?
Groovy pink & blue boots/purse/hat what doll did these go to?
Hello Fellow Doll Lovers, I have these cool groovy pink faux leather and blue suede like very tall boots. There is also a matching handbag and beanie ...
by in Dolls | Updated by mewmew52lk