cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to ID This Madame Alexander 21" composition doll. Is she Madame Pompadour?

Need help to ID this Madame Alexander 21" composition doll. Is she Madame Pompadour? \My mom bought her in 1940s in Chicago at Marshall Fields.  The composition is in rough shape, but her dress is amazing. Her dress does match closely to paintings of  Madame Pompadour. Looking for ID and estimated value. Can anyone help? Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Need help to ID This Madame Alexander 21" composition doll. Is she Madame Pompadour?

hi there! what is the tag attached to? the dress isss gooooorgeous but m wondering, it has thhe detail but don't remembber ever seeing it. Is the doll marked ooon the back? She is beautiful but badly damaged and could bea clone. This girl is alittle beforemy time but htere;s referennces and other that are older MA comp collectors on here. If you ar selling her I would seperate her from the dress and also offer the option of just buyyying the head regardless if sheee is or not. The dress is just sumptious 

There's truth in lies and lies in truth, would I lie to you???
Message 2 of 3
latest reply