Dolls Artists and Limited Edition
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Help needed with Regina Sandreuter wood doll
Help needed with Regina Sandreuter wood doll
I recently acquired a wooden doll by artist Regina Sandreuter. Can anyone tell me anything about these dolls? I'm not a Regina Sandreuter collector, s...
Is there a catalog of Rustie dolls? How to id/price them?
Is there a catalog of Rustie dolls? How to id/price them?
I have 8 42" large dolls all with Rustie and numbers on their necks. They have been left as part of moms estate. Ideally there is a catalog with pics ...
by in Dolls Artists and Limited Edition | Updated by gra.nor
Mark Roberts Collection Clown Jester Doll
Mark Roberts Collection Clown Jester Doll
Hello I have a gorgeous Jester Clown 24" tall on a wooden stand the stand has Mark Roberts Collection on it I cannot find a signature on the Jester Cl...
by in Dolls Artists and Limited Edition | Updated by stantomm
Need help with Sasha stringing?
Need help with Sasha stringing?
Can anyone help with what date the different colors of stringing inside sasha dolls mean? The group that I just bought all have brown in the body and ...
How tall is "Claire Jolie" from Lawton Doll Co 2003?
How tall is "Claire Jolie" from Lawton Doll Co 2003?
I'm hoping some knowledgeable person can help me with this information. Thank you!
need help with signature on porcelain doll
need help with signature on porcelain doll
 thank in advance! I have no idea who this is!
by in Dolls Artists and Limited Edition | Updated by mistress71
lenci identification
lenci identification
Hi, can anyone help me with a Lenci doll identification. It is possible that it is a Raynal or other look a like and I'm hoping someone more well vers...
How to deal with RUDE buyers??
How to deal with RUDE buyers??
I recently sold some OOAK sea wees. The buyer emailed me and informed me that people DO NOT collect "altered" sea wees. But that she would buy them fr...
Fraudulent Trademark claim being invoked against Reborn Doll Artists
Fraudulent Trademark claim being invoked against Reborn Doll Artists
Just letting my customers and followers here know about a real serious issue currently in the reborn doll community. An individual managed to get the ...
Please, help with Sig. on porcelain doll
Please, help with Sig. on porcelain doll
I cant make it out. Thanks! 
Vicki Hamilton Dolls
Vicki Hamilton Dolls
Does anyone have or know of a catalog listing of her complete dolls, not just her molds?ThanksTom
Information and value of porcelain Shirley Temple Doll
Information and value of porcelain Shirley Temple Doll
Hello, many years ago, somewhere around 20 years I believe, I purchased this Shirley Temple doll because she looked so realistic. She is made of porce...
Kestner doll questions
Kestner doll questions
Hi, I'd really appreciate any advice I can get here. I will be selling this Kestner doll, but have been having a terrible time trying to figure out an...
by in Dolls Artists and Limited Edition | Updated by mroon
Need help identifying these dolls!
Need help identifying these dolls!
Hello, I need help identifying some dolls. My wife had a collection handed down from her grandmother that got destroyed by rats and I am trying to rep...
by in Dolls Artists and Limited Edition | Updated by debora_34_
Can anyone help me with the Maker of this Fairy Angel Rose Petal Doll
Can anyone help me with the Maker of this Fairy Angel Rose Petal Doll
Hello I have a 7.1/2" sitting doll does not stand. She is dressed in a smoky red color petal dress wings bud hat and has a little pillow attached on t...
Help with maker mark on doll head please
Help with maker mark on doll head please
Hi. I've been gone from ebay awhile and trying to back into listing. I need help with the mark on this bisque or porcelain doll mark please.Thank you ...
have 42" Rusti #219/1000 1998 - what is her value and what is her name?
have 42" Rusti #219/1000 1998 - what is her value and what is her name?
Doll Identification help
Doll Identification help
I have an old doll have looked everywhere but can't find any info wondered would some know the markings on her neck VC 77 PHP.
Anybody recognize this doll?
Anybody recognize this doll?
I'm hoping someone knows the name and/or make of this doll. He is about 11" tall. Thanks for your help!
What's her name anyone please
What's her name anyone please
Hello I have an 18" porcelain Kingstate Dollcrafter African Doll in traditional clothing. I cannot find her anywhere. I have sent an email to Kingstat...
help in identifying a lenci doll
help in identifying a lenci doll
I believe that the doll I have is a Lenci doll, however, it may be a Raynal or other maker who did like-dolls during the same era. I'm hoping someone ...
maryse nicole doll
maryse nicole doll
i found this doll on ebay shy is currently for sale is this doll maryse nicole francesa passionwhat year was she released i have been asked to find ou...
1998 Mariquita Perez Doll
1998 Mariquita Perez Doll
Hi Everyone, I hope I might be able to get a little help. I have 1998 Mariquita Perez Doll that has a black mark on her cheek and on her finger. I do ...
Smell on Ideal Toni doll .Does this cause the plastic to deteriorate?
Smell on Ideal Toni doll .Does this cause the plastic to deteriorate?
the smell seems to have just started. the doll is in good condition otherwise. will it affect other dolls nearby?or cause he plastic to break down, li...
by in Dolls Artists and Limited Edition | Updated by bearbell76
Please , I need help with this doll
Please , I need help with this doll
Hi everyone, I know nothing about dolls .... I was just given this doll.... it looks old , it has no markings and I have no clue ... can anyone here h...
1940's Urbach fabric sculptures set
1940's Urbach fabric sculptures set
Good morning- I have looked for, in vain, information about original signed Kathi Urbach dolls in SIGNED wooden display cases... these are large, the ...
identify doll
identify doll
Only info I can find is this doll is a Lenox 1992. Please see pic and let me know if you can ID, thanks!
by in Dolls Artists and Limited Edition | Updated by kathiec
Need help with maker of cute baby
Need help with maker of cute baby
I got these two babes , miniature, they are both 3 inches tall it is marked and signed and numbered, Can anyone help with the sig on it or point me in...
Kathi Urbach
Kathi Urbach
Good afternoon, looking for someone that may deal in or own Kathi Urbach "FABRIC SCULPTURE DOLLS" FROM THE 1940'S. She did BALI, and Japan works, and ...
Doll made around 1990
Doll made around 1990
I remember a beautiful porcelain doll about 24" tall at least. She had a beautiful green dress and had long red ringlets. They were sold at some hallm...
by in Dolls Artists and Limited Edition | Updated by savannah9006