cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

.I paid $40.00 dollars at auction for the old trunk filled with old clothing and a Quilt, that was made during the depression. Everything smells old. Mickey Mouse Pillow was at the bottom. I bet he was happy when I found him, lol. Thank You ever so much. Best Regards,
Message 451 of 1,793
latest reply

eliz977
Enthusiast
I'm trying to find out if a pair of old Disney World saddle type shoes are worth anything? They are for a little boy and are new still in box. Box says Disneyworld Shoes from Williams on it. Any ideas?
Message 452 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I'm trying to find out if a pair of old Disney World saddle type shoes are worth anything? They are for a little boy and are new still in box. Box says Disneyworld Shoes from Williams on it.

ANSWER:
Disney World sold children's shoes from the Williams Mfg. company from 1972 - 1974. Though they are somewhat rare today, they have little resale value on eBay as there are few collectors of children's shoes. We would estimate at $10 - $20 in excellent condition.

Best wishes,
Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys and Disneyana Auctions
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 453 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi,

I have an original Mickey Mouse Badge that was obtained at Disneyland in 1955, the year they opened. It is about 2 1/2 inches in diameter and changes between a picture of Mickey and the phrase "I like Disneyland" as its moved. On the back its says its a vari-vue by pictorial productions inc and from the Art Corner at Disneyland. Its in excellent condition, what is it worth?

thanks,

Michael
Message 454 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I have an original Mickey Mouse Badge that was obtained at Disneyland in 1955, the year they opened. It is about 2 1/2 inches in diameter and changes between a picture of Mickey and the phrase "I like Disneyland" as its moved. On the back its says its a vari-vue by pictorial productions inc and from the Art Corner at Disneyland. Its in excellent condition, what is it worth?

ANSWER:
$10 - $20
Message 455 of 1,793
latest reply

whisperingme
Explorer
Hi. I was wondering if you could tell me about the character that I have. He looks like a donald duck but with teeth? I have seen this character before in a special about the history of the Disney Characters, but I do not remember what was said. He is printed on a sock that I found in the bottom of a box of antique childrens clothing that I bought. It does say, Walt Disney Productions. Thanks for your time.
Message 456 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I have about 15 micky minnie and pluto 1930s lead figurines. Can you tell me what they are worth?

ANSWER:
Actually, they have very little value today... The fears of lead in children's toys and collectibles have kept demand to a minimum. In addition, the sets / molds they were produced from can still be used to produce figurines, so the age of the figurines is often difficult to determine.

Sorry we couldn't bring better news... however, the molds often sell for $35 - $50 at antiques & collectibles shows.

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 457 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I was wondering if you could tell me about the character that I have. He looks like a donald duck but with teeth? I have seen this character before in a special about the history of the Disney Characters, but I do not remember what was said. He is printed on a sock that I found in the bottom of a box of antique childrens clothing that I bought. It does say, Walt Disney Productions.

ANSWER:
Sorry... but that doesn't ring any bells? Any other readers recognize "Donald with teeth"?
Message 458 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi Dave,

I have a few Disneyland collectibles, that I wanted you to comment about.
I have obtained a Rand McNally Disneyland Globe Game. Can you tell me about this piece? When was it made? What value is it on the market, today?
Also, I have obtained a Strombecker, Disneyland Stagecoach model.(D28) Looks like around 1956 vintage. It is complete with the decals and the instructions. Contains 45 pieces.
As well, I possess, a MIB Marx Disneyland playset model #4368. This is the one made in 1961 in a white colored box with red lettering,"Disneyland Playset" on the front. It has all the pieces, right down to the two-sided tape to attach the two playmats together and the tube of glue to adhere the pieces to the mats.(Not used) Any comments on it's value today?
Dave, there is one item I don't have any information about, maybe you can assist. I have this book, "Oswald The Lucky Rabbit". It appeared in the Large and Small version on Disneyana a few years ago?

Regards,
Ian
Message 459 of 1,793
latest reply

Dear Dave - You and I communicated briefly last year. I had listed and sold several Disney pieces from the very early days of Disneyland when my step-grandfather was an executive working with Walt Disney. You were kind enough to send me an article you wrote for Frontier Magazine (2003). I also mentioned at the time that I have the actual employee photo ID for my step-grandfather dated 1954 and wondered if it were valuable as a collectible. I was unsure about listing it on eBay then, but have some serious thoughts about trying to sell it now. There are also 4 additional photo ID's of him from 1955. They are dated the same day but each is a little different pose. What do you think these ID's would be worth individually on eBay? Thanks for your time and response. Mary Artley (heartsgirl)
Message 460 of 1,793
latest reply

catlovrs
Enthusiast
Hi Dave,
I have a Salt and Pepper Shaker from Disneyland 1955. It is Sleeping Beauty's Castle on a serving tray. Made of pewter I believe. Just wondering what you think the value might be on it.
Thanks,
Jody
Message 461 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I have a Salt and Pepper Shaker from Disneyland 1955. It is Sleeping Beauty's Castle on a serving tray. Made of pewter I believe. Just wondering what you think the value might be on it.

ANSWER:
10 years ago, these nice little treasures sold for $50 - $125; depending upon condition. In today's new eBay world... they often sell for $25 - $50. They're cornerstones for any respectable vintage Disneyland collection.

Sincerely,
Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 462 of 1,793
latest reply

lisa20220
Enthusiast
I am searching for information regarding an elephant bank, I believe to be Elmer the Elephant that was pre Mickey Mouse. It is marked on the back Walt Disney and was made in Japan. His trunk is held on by a string and he is wearing greenish blue overalls. Would like to know his value, and anything else you could tell me. Thanks.
Message 463 of 1,793
latest reply

pmlady
Enthusiast
I have a Mickey Mouse cap. It is black and has 2 plastic ears on the top. I obtained this when I went to Walt Disney World some 30 years ago. There is a round red emblem on the front which shows the copyright as Walt Disney Productions. I wondered how much it is worth?

Thanks!
Lisa
Message 464 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I have a Mickey Mouse cap. It is black and has 2 plastic ears on the top. I obtained this when I went to Walt Disney World some 30 years ago. There is a round red emblem on the front which shows the copyright as Walt Disney Productions. I wondered how much it is worth?

ANSWER:
1970's era mouse-ears aren't much in demand; typically $3 - $5.

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 465 of 1,793
latest reply