cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Appearance All Changed?

They sure changed the appearance of our group.

Hope others find their way in here. Please post something.

DWB

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Group Appearance All Changed?

This reminds me of what we went through back in 2013. We lost so many people because they didn't know what happened.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I should also add that I can't find where the private messages are. So, DWB, I don't think we can even message our members to tell them how to get back here. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

YIKES!  Not sure I'd have found the group if not for being able to click on a reply from another message!   Re bookmarked it! 

I think they made it more complicated and a mess.   I had messages that were old in my inbox. 

Only thing I can say about is it's probably better screen wise for those who view the pages from their phones, which I don't.  

Something else to learn 😞 

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I figured out how to message a member directly.  You go to the member list and click view all then click on their name.  At the right hand side of the screen there's a message me button. 

More steps to do the same thing is ebays idea of progress. 

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yikes, it was not easy trying to get back here.

Been missing for a while actually ... been super busy and will be even busier in the weeks and months ahead.

Hope everyone is well ...

Kate

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Happy to see a few of our regulars are keeping our group alive.  I have been getting messages direct to our store from members who are unable to find anything in the groups. Or other groups they are involved with

Been going thru difficult times myself.  Having a lot of stomach problems. Losing weight like crazy.  And my disabilities are increasing. Along with my age ha ha ha ha......

I still wake up every morning about 3 as a happy old boy.

Thank you to all of you are are finding your way in here. I went up and added it to my "Bookmarks" in the search engine. When coming here it has a box along the top right to sign in. Its well hidden...ha ha

Big Hugs To All

(((((((((((( Smiley Very Happy ))))))))))))))))))))

@agnessrainn wrote:

Yikes, it was not easy trying to get back here.

Been missing for a while actually ... been super busy and will be even busier in the weeks and months ahead.

Hope everyone is well ...

Kate

Message 7 of 7
latest reply