Depression/40s-50s-60s Glass
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I'm writing a book!

Hello all my glass friends! I just wanted to pop in and tell you all that Andrew (dh)and I have been working on a book about Lake Erie Sea Glass for about 2 years now. We are getting close to the end and I wanted to make sure that I got my Thank you'...

ever heard of this

I came home today and found pink depression glass relish dish Jewel pattern on the floor in pieces JUMPED off the shelf it was on ,only piece that was on the floor in many pieces the other three pieces were still sitting on the shelf .the piece has a...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 48 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please help ID these wine stems

Hi everyone. Glad to be back on here. I've searched high and low to find a matching product to compare these stems to. My instinct is it is Bohemian or Italian - and my best guess is circa 1950's. Can anyone offer better insights as to the origin of ...

yellowwine1.jpg yellowwine2.jpg yellowwinestem.jpg

Terminology help!

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I need some help understanding the terminology being used to describe glassware. I see terms such as "flea bites" and "straw marks" used but have no idea what they mean. Can someone recommend a book, website, et...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Green Moon and Stars

I am in search of the Green Moon and Stars pattern that was produced in the 70's and before. My mom collects it and if anyone could give me some leads on where to find some of the peices that would be great.

Icy Blue Vintage Drape Low Ball (Old Fashioned) Glasses Maker ID and Pattern Help TY for looking

I picked these up because I thought they were Morgantown but after looking for 2 days I am clueless. the weighted bottoms are interesting - difficult to see in pics but they are weighted but carved out a bit at the base so the bases have about a 1/4"...

AquaDrapeRocksGlasses1.JPG AquaDrapeRocksGlasses7.JPG AquaDrapeRocksGlasses9a.JPG AquaDrapeRocksGlasses9.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors