cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to identify old BLUE GLASS PITCHER with no makers mark..all help appreciated :)

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Trying to identify old BLUE GLASS PITCHER with no makers mark..all help appreciated :)

Your pitcher may look old, but in fact it's a repro of a late 1800's pattern called Eye-Winker. Your pitcher made by the L.G. Wright Glass Co. in the mid 60's. The original pattern was made only in crystal, and all colored pieces are made by Wright.
Cheers,

Phil

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Your pitcher may look old, but in fact it's a repro of a late 1800's pattern called Eye-Winker. Your pitcher made by the L.G. Wright Glass Co. in the mid 60's. The original pattern was made only in crystal, and all colored pieces are made by Wright.
Cheers,

Phil
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you so very much...it drives me bananas when I don't know...very helpful!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I can relate!! You're welcome!!
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Mosser also made re-pops of "eyewinker" ,and am seeing new eyewinker re-pops, and other 'old' patterns, at gift shops/ flower shops/ grocery chains/ decor stores. etc..
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I did find that out  after the pattern was identified for me...I did discover that Mosser did five colors...red, pink, green, blue with opalescent around the lip and a vasoline glass one but not this particular blue so I believe it to be from the 60's by the LG Wright Company. Thank you for your input...this board is a grand discovery for me!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply