cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glassies is this a Hazel Atlas refrigerator dish or?

Researching this and kind find one exactly like it so not sure if it's Hazel Atlas.  Also not sure if it's a refrigerator dish because of the devider in the centor and there is no marks along the rim to show flush mount lid.  It is 6 1/2" long, 4" wide and 1 1/2" deep.  The color of deep forest green is throwing me off too.  Thanks for any help you can give.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I read the how to post pictures but havent been able to find that tree!!!  going to try to do it again w/o using the "Choose File" option.  

20171214_102153 (2).jpg20171214_102400.jpg20171214_102415.jpg

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I have saw them with the divider, but they usually always have a glass lid. I would say thats more of a relish dish. Hazel Atlas would have the hallmark of a A in a H. Thats more like Federal Glass to me

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you lynn. No hallmark so I will check Federal Glass site. Thanks for the lead.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

It's part of a smoking set. I have this piece w/lid and two matching ashtrays. Your dish is used to hold cig packs but can also be used with decks of cards

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

yes agree, missing the lid. probably hocking/ federal as that particular green is not a Hazel Atlas Green 🙂
Message 6 of 6
latest reply