cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Federal Glass Windsor Pink or Indiana Glass Royal Brighton?

I've been researching this sugar / honey / marmalade jar and the more I read, the more confused I become. Some sites say it's Windsor Pink Cane and Button from Federal and  then I found a Royal Brighton from Indiana Glass, possibly using the Federal Glass molds. Looks like a rose color to me instead of pink but I have confused colors before. 

Is this piece from Federal Glass or Indiana Glass and how can one tell? No markings, of course.  Measures 3 1/4" high without the lid, 5" with the lid and 3" across the top and bottom.  Can someone help straighten me out? Smiley Frustrated

IMG_1927.JPGIMG_1931.JPGIMG_1939.JPG

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Never seen this piece so guard it good.  It probably had a companion metal spoon.  I have seen the pattern in a clear sugar I think ..  Maybe 50 60's not sure.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I think I've ruled out Federal.  Database says they only made the Windsor pattern in clear.  Then when Indiana Glass reproduced the Windsor mold in the mid '70's, it was made in several colors, including both pink and peach.  There is one on the replacement site listed as Federal Windsor Pink which contradicts what I've read.  Thinking this is Indiana Glass but don't completely trust myself so your opinions are surely appreciated. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply