cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please identify the maker of these glass candle holders?

I have two candle holders (I believe that's what they are).  I have studied and searched (what I thought the name was) for hours and hours, and have come up empty.  Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Sadly, I guess this was not the place to post for this item.  Not even a suggestion as to where I should look 😞

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

These pieces don't quite fit into the expertise of this site. With that in mind here is what I suggest. They appear to be hand blown art glass. They appear to made in 1997.  I would try to identify the artist signature (which can be quite a challenge with etched into glass) and research the artist and their location. Sorry that I could not be of more help. I have had similar type challenges in the past and sometimes you get lucky and other times it can lead to a dead end.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Unusual.. never seen any before .. don't give up on em.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for the response.  I would try to identify it if I could read the name... but I have no idea.  

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Start with the last name and begin with a google search "glass artist (last name)." You may have to try different variations on the spelling. Trying to decipher names etched into glass is a challenge. Your other option would be to try taking them to a gallery or museum that features glass.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

This is a long shot, but I occasionally get pretty desperate and google a brief description of the item, then click up above on "images". I was able to i.d. some Krosno candlesticks that way, also confirmed the i.d. of a vintage covered bowl. If nothing else, you'll see some interesting and beautiful photos!

good luck,

bb

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Last name looks like Nelsen or Neisen???  First photo first name looks like Lacey???

Just a late guess in case you didn't get anywhere. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply