cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the best deal you ever scored ?

Ok, so we all love bargains, and it would be nice to share our big scores. This is how I started loving purses (weird but true). One day I stopped at a yard sale some years ago and bought lots of crafts and supplies. I then looked over and saw this filthy, cigarette stench-filled shriveled handbag that I did not intend to buy. When I touched it, the seller asked me to give him a quarter for it. Well, I thought...what could I lose???, so I gave him the money. It was a Louis Vuitton bag but I never knew much about it. I got home, researched it, found it was authentic and cleaned and air dried it outside for about a month. I posted on Ebay and it sold for $175!! I was hooked. I got so intrigued by people spending such money and I researched some more...they last longer and are an investment. Whew! I was intrigued and have been a collector of an array of designer purses since then. I do not spend much on clothes but I can't stay away from a good authentic purse. Just thinking about it gives me an adrenaline rush. Your turn...what is your best deal ever scored???
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0