cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUSPENSION OVER FOSSIL RELIC

I was suspended due to "brand mis-use". Fossil own's Relic, it is total common knowledge. I have looked it up several places, even under their own website, their stock & holdings page,  and Dunn & Bradstreet. It is clear, and all of these sites CLEARLY STATE THAT RELIC IS A BRAND OF THE FOSSIL COMPANY. There are currently 586 listings of Relic by Fossil on eBay. Is anyone aware of when this possibly changed. It may be that it can no longer be listed as Fossil Relic, but Relic by Fossil. If that is the case, we should have been issued some sort of email telling us to list it that way. Of course, I get customer service reps that can barely speak English, have no authority to help me, read off a script and sound like robots. I am furious as Mothers day is a big selling time and I will loose money. Any one heard of this or had any issues with this?  And, if you are aware of Fossil handbags, is it not common knowledge that Fossil Relic is a brand of Fossil? Furious, and over it.  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

It is unusual though. For my understanding, Fossil and a Relic has completely different meanings. Fossils are fosilised skeletons and shapes we find on rocks and from earth. But Relic has a deap meaning may be that. If you look for Relic further I think you will understand. But eBay suspending you over this is a little unusual.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

My account has been suspended for close to two years for the same thing. I am a Top Rated seller with a 100% positive feedback score. 

I called, my returning customers called and letters were also sent to ebay in regards to the suspension.

I was promised time and time again (after being transfered from department to department) that my case would be turned over for further review and I should hear back from them in a few days.

To this date, I have never heard back from anyone at ebay. 

I have Multiple Sclerosis and was selling designer handbags and accessories to make a living because I can no longer work outside my home. 

Sadly, no one seemed to care. I have now been forced to apply for disability because I am so far in debt without my previous ebay income. 

I wish you the best. Hopefully you will have better luck than I did. 

BTW  ~ RELIC Brand is a subsidiary of Fossil. Two totally different brands. For instance, Nike and Cole Haan are owned by the same parent company but are two totally separate brands. 

Monica

She's Got Purse'N'Ality! 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I am sorry to here that. I think you can open another account on eBay. While waiting for a solution you should open another account and make it grow. Hard work but will be helpfull. Imoprtant !!! Don"t sell the same items on the second account. I have no experience though in this matter. but someone told me so.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply