cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sell an item from Bangladesh?

Hello I am interested to know about its answer. How will I receive money as PayPal is not available in our country.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I would suggest you contact eBay directly ... I am sure Bangladesh is not the only country in the world that does not offer PayPal.  I am sure there may be other options for you like a credit card, etc.   You may also contact your local bank and ask if they can help you set up a US account with a US bank that can be linked with PayPal ... your money would take a couple of electronic transfers to get to you and possibly cost you some fees but it is an option you should look into.  Canada boarders the US to the north ... I know from personal experince that many Canadians and Canadian Companies have US bank accounts ... they do electronic transfers between their Canadian bank and US bank ... hope that helps.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

hello, i just want to know that can i sell products from Bangladesh from ebay?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

hi,

I can help you with payment options through Paypal. Kindly send me PM and we can talk in details. thanks

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Yes! You can , call them for details , zupeq fulfilment :01773750019 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

yes its possible to sell on eBay & Amazon from bangladesh. There are some difficulities to sell but if you are seriour about  selling on eBay & amazon  you can easily do that as a bangladeshi resident. for more details follow the link below: they are proving professinal Mentoring support  in Bangladesh .

http://www.sellonamazonebay.com/

FB;   https://www.facebook.com/sellonamazonebay/

Call:01773750019

House#10 (12th Floor), Block-E Main Road, Bonosri, Dhaka-1219, Bangladesh

Thanks 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply