Computers, Networking & I.T.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
VSTARCAM BEING SOLD ON EBAY IS INFECTED WITH MIRAI BOTNET MALWARE
VSTARCAM BEING SOLD ON EBAY IS INFECTED WITH MIRAI BOTNET MALWARE
Hello Community, WARNING! VSTARCAM IP web cameras are infected with MALWARE! These are widely sold on Ebay. DO NOT BUY!! I have tried to report this i...
Selling Illegal/not-genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System on eBay
Selling Illegal/not-genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System on eBay
I recently purchased Microsoft Windows 7 + SP1 Operating System from an online seller - not on eBay. After downloading/receiving the keys via email/in...
Missing my old chats!
Missing my old chats!
Ebay, what have you done??? these chats don't do anything. I can't find the computer chats as they were when everyone could help out anyone with a que...
by in Computers, Networking & I.T. | Updated by rogespeed
Where do I get wholesale laptops and cameras?
Where do I get wholesale laptops and cameras?
Like 50 or 100 in a pallet.
Shipping Laptop battery
Shipping Laptop battery
I have a unused laptop battery to sell. Can It be shipped world wide? I see under Prohibited items: Batteries (with exception of those that come inclu...
by in Computers, Networking & I.T. | Updated by oyjoh-0
surveillance cameras - ripoff from seller "losmee "
surveillance cameras - ripoff from seller "losmee "
I've been defrauded by the ebay seller losmee . Be careful, he's very cleaver. He sent me a defective camera, then kept promissing to resend a new one...
Paypal pop-up disappears
Paypal pop-up disappears
Hey guys, I just wanted to buy my first item for the first time on Ebay and this is the first time I wanted to use my Paypal account as well. When I c...
Is it a bad idea to purchase a Laptop from a seller that takes a picture of the COA Sticker as well?
Is it a bad idea to purchase a Laptop from a seller that takes a picture of the COA Sticker as well?
I recently been seeing a lot of nice laptops for sell, but I notice something very concerning. I notice that some sellers actually takes a photo of th...
Seller Not Honoring Warranty
Seller Not Honoring Warranty
P purchased a battery for my Thpad T60 Notebook from Lunatech Laptop Batteries and it failed within the 3-year warranty period. Lunatech would not hon...
by in Computers, Networking & I.T. | Updated by calgaryphil
Where has everybody gone?
Where has everybody gone?
This board used to be quite active and there were a few enthusiastic and quite knowledgeable participants here to offer solution to the questions. Thi...
by in Computers, Networking & I.T. | Updated by dabunk2000
Left mouse button frozen on HP Laptop
Left mouse button frozen on HP Laptop
Hello! I am currently using an HP EliteBook VRP0NK2 with Windows 10. The left mouse button suddenly has a little orange light underneath it & will not...
Start a new Discussion