cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Community Problem---Is It Just Me?

I have noticed that on a number of topics here, I can't see the Original Post content, and sometimes some of the responses.  It's obvious others see them because they give detailed answers.  Is it me?  My browser?  Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Wow, I didn't know they could remove stuff from here. I haven't noticed it so maybe it is your browser. You can always try another and see if there is a difference or not. If you can see with one browser and not another just keep that in mind when you come here and always change to that browser. Hope this was helpful. Check and see and then let us know which browser worked best for you.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Wow, I didn't know they could remove stuff from here. I haven't noticed it so maybe it is your browser. You can always try another and see if there is a difference or not. If you can see with one browser and not another just keep that in mind when you come here and always change to that browser. Hope this was helpful. Check and see and then let us know which browser worked best for you.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Which browser are you using?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm using Chrome on my Mac.  I am technology-challenged, so my daughter has to help me figuring some things out.  I don't know what I'll do when she leaves for college next year! scream

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Please post a link to a topic (copy it from the address bar and paste in a reply here), and describe what you think is wrong or don't see on that page (specific posts by number or author just not visible, etc)
Message 5 of 5
latest reply