cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s up with the boards?

This time? 

Red banners, can’t connect to servers etc...

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

doug@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

I’m seeing issues as well. Looking into this with Lithium. I’ll post an update as soon as I have one.

@loveyourimagination49 wrote:

This time? 

Message 2 of 45
latest reply

It’s been happening for a few days now. The boards are very slow and it’s like they aren’t responding! 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 3 of 45
latest reply

That's true, Jen.  I have heard from other posters that are having difficulties with the Boards. 

I thought it was me so I had two sessions with Geek Squad!

Message 4 of 45
latest reply

No issues here.
Message 5 of 45
latest reply

doug@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Overall Community speed and load time seems to be normal at this time. Please keep me posted if you still see issues. Lithium reports all is fine on their end. Waiting to get more on the root cause.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience!

@loveyourimagination49 wrote:

This time? 

Message 6 of 45
latest reply

Maybe Lithium should check again? Something is clearly wrong. I just posted a reply and the page did not respond after I clicked post and then I got a red banned that said “sorry action cannot be completed”. I went back to the thread and my response had posted. It’s been happening since Thursday or Friday. The boards are not responding. I’ll click on a thread and I can see it start to load and then it just stops. If I click it again after a few seconds, the page will load. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 7 of 45
latest reply

@missjen831wrote:

Maybe Lithium should check again? Something is clearly wrong. I just posted a reply and the page did not respond after I clicked post and then I got a red banned that said “sorry action cannot be completed”. I went back to the thread and my response had posted. It’s been happening since Thursday or Friday. The boards are not responding. I’ll click on a thread and I can see it start to load and then it just stops. If I click it again after a few seconds, the page will load. 

doug@ebay

Agree 100% 
Very slow spinning circle , Red banner errors, page cannot be reached messages

same exact red banner message as above post , but it was there & posted but I can't upload my screen shot as it won't even take a photo upload. 
Just tried 4 times & had to cancel the photo and do this post without it

The boards are still not right

Message 8 of 45
latest reply

The Boards have been slower than normal for me since about mid last week. They are always slower than anywhere else I go on the Internet but really lagging and stalling. Yes, I cleared my cache and cookies but that didn't make much improvement.

I'm not getting the red error message banner but once you hit the Post button it takes forever and a day to post and then sometimes it did post and sometimes it did not.

Doesn't matter which Board ... happening on all of them.

Message 9 of 45
latest reply

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slow this morning.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 10 of 45
latest reply

ECFE77B0-4BA3-4ECD-89BB-692325E3AF14.png

1B7561C4-3118-41C7-8EDB-6753B6B54459.png

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 11 of 45
latest reply

Thanks for the continued updates. We're working with Lithium to have this resolved ASAP. 

We'll keep you all updated. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 12 of 45
latest reply

doug@ebaywrote:

Overall Community speed and load time seems to be normal at this time. Please keep me posted if you still see issues. Lithium reports all is fine on their end. Waiting to get more on the root cause.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience!

@loveyourimagination49wrote:

This time? 

Doug, still seeing issues today, and it is not just me.  Very poor functioning.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Test-post-board-not-working/m-p/28261461#M1172507

Message 13 of 45
latest reply

@readabouthorseswrote:

The Boards have been slower than normal for me since about mid last week. They are always slower than anywhere else I go on the Internet but really lagging and stalling. Yes, I cleared my cache and cookies but that didn't make much improvement.

I'm not getting the red error message banner but once you hit the Post button it takes forever and a day to post and then sometimes it did post and sometimes it did not.

I had two Geek Squad sessions as I thought I needed a tune up.  Then I was told by others of their issues.  It has been going on for at least three days.

Message 14 of 45
latest reply

@readabouthorses wrote:

I had two Geek Squad sessions as I thought I needed a tune up.  Then I was told by others of their issues.  It has been going on for at least three days.

Message 15 of 45
latest reply