cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proposed Lithium Board Enhancement

As threads get longer & longer, and then an eBay rep replies, it can be quite time consuming to find the Blue reply to the OP. I'd like to see the colorful eBay logo that indicates a Blue reply to link to the 1st Blue reply to the OP.

ProposedImageLink.jpg

I'm ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ certain the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Great minds think alike Smiley Wink ~ I suggested this enhancement on the Community Platform Feedback board ~ you can read the discussion here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Community-Platform-Feedback/eBay-Employee-Designation/m-p/27253861#M42...

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Blue posts don't necessarily supply accurate/correct info.

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais Nin
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Ebay changed it with "Accepted Solutions" posts; placing a duplicate as the first post, so they could do the same with the ebay reps answers. This could be changed in a few minutes.  But like one person said, the "blues" didn't do anything except say it was a good idea and nothing has changed since you offered that suggestion 8 months ago.

ON VACATION
GONE FISHING
BACK AT 6
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Well, I see they’ve moved this suggestion into another area where it won’t be seen ... much like they did to yours. That’s exactly why I didn’t know your suggestion even existed.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hi @newview,

Cool idea, 

My thoughts - so that you have a full grasp of the conversation, wouldn't you need read the posts (opening post and replies) before seeing the staff members response? If you clicked on the staff indicator on the board and you landed directly on the staff reply wouldn't you then need to scroll back to read the opening post etc? 

Thanks. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

alan@ebaywrote:

Hi @newview,

Cool idea, 

My thoughts - so that you have a full grasp of the conversation, wouldn't you need read the posts (opening post and replies) before seeing the staff members response? If you clicked on the staff indicator on the board and you landed directly on the staff reply wouldn't you then need to scroll back to read the opening post etc? 

Thanks. 

In my opinion, the Title Question pretty much says it all 95% of the time. But in either case, clicking the Title, then reading the opening post, then clicking back to click the eBay graphic staff response would be vastly superior and much faster than scrolling multiple pages to find the very first eBay staff response that’s virtually buried.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply