cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inability to Respond to Questions on M2M

Suddenly I can neither answer posts on M2M or comment.  I also just now noticed that I cannot PM anyone.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I think there might have been a temporary bug. I tried to log into the community at about the same time you posted this and I couldn't get in, I kept getting sent to the main page! I got in through a back door finally 🙂

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Are you sure you are signed in?  Sometimes I try to post an answer but can’t, and then when I look more closely, I see that I am not signed in to the boards.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I think there might have been a temporary bug. I tried to log into the community at about the same time you posted this and I couldn't get in, I kept getting sent to the main page! I got in through a back door finally 🙂

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@soh.maryl wrote:

Suddenly I can neither answer posts on M2M or comment.  I also just now noticed that I cannot PM anyone.  Any ideas?

There was a brief issue yesterday afternoon that may have caused this. Hope you're up and running now? @soh.maryl

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The glitch cleared up almost immediately after I posted about it!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply