cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I may have to completely stop posting on this board/section.

It seems our suggestions to make the 'community' better and more functional and user-friendly are not taken seriously and every change makes things worse.  In over 20 years on the web posting on well over 100 boards, I can say conclusively this is by far the worst board platform I have ever seen. I've even seen home-brew boards ceated from scratch by some websites that function better.  The old style bulletin boards of the dial up days in the mid 90s worked better.

Fixes to glitches should take hours, not months.

I do not understand how L is in business at all.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It seems our suggestions to make the 'community' better and more functional and user-friendly are not taken seriously and every change makes things worse. 

That certainly seems to be the case.    At one time this was a platform for members to help members.   Now it seems the main purpse is to allow ebay to (falsely) claim that there is member involvement, and that members are consulted before changes are made.

In all cases that I can recall, when members were consulted, ebay proceeded to ignore their input; or indeed, to claim that member input was the opposite of what it actually was.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I understand.  With all due respect, just do whatever makes you happy.  You state you have been on around a hundred Boards, so you have many choices available to you that are more acceptable to you.  

Wishing you all the best, and much happiness in the future.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

chrysylys, you have been unhappy for a long time.  I feel badly that you have felt like that.  I remember your old siggie, Winding Down My Time On the Boards.  I am convinced that nothing good will this way come, and that was a couple of years ago, if not longer.

Please take good care of you.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@castlemagicmemorieswrote:

I understand.  With all due respect, just do whatever makes you happy.  You state you have been on around a hundred Boards, so you have many choices available to you that are more acceptable to you.  

Wishing you all the best, and much happiness in the future.

Actually OP says well over a hundred Boards, and in another post, OP says a couple of hundred Boards.  In any case, many choices available that OP has found far more acceptable to her.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply