cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Job~Solutions Showing Under OP, and Green Shading!

In my opinion, the new feature of the Solution moving to just under the OP, and the green shading of the thread to show this, is great!

When you see the thread, you can immediately tell which one has a solution chosen.  If you want to see that solution, when you click on the thread, it is right there under the OP for ease of access and finding it.  No more scrolling through the thread, trying to find the solution.  

Great job, guys!  

Some may be  very quick to point out what is wrong, or to not like or overlook improvements.  I believe there are others who also think these are great improvements, but of course there will be those who don't like it.  They may feel scolling throughout was sufficient.  In any case, just sharing my thoughts.  Maybe others will share theirs as well.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@castlemagicmemories  You can find shared opinions on this subject here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Community-Platform-Feedback/Solution/m-p/27935172#M5746

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you but I was already aware of that thread, and had posted to it.

This is not a duplicate thread.  The old thread attached to that link was started 1-1--, the last response was 2/28.

In this case, I felt a new thread would call Alan's and the Blue's attention to it and other posters as well.  

People may be quick to point out when things go wrong and when things don't work, but when something is improved, corrected, fixed, or resolved, or when things go well, they may take it for granted.  Most people are unappreciated as well, so I try to share positive feedback and appreciation.  

I certainly hope others agree with me, and I think they do, but I don't expect everyone to agree.  That is just unrealistic.

But thanks again, hidy!Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Thank you, @castlemagicmemories! We appreciate the feedback and the support. We look forward to bringing more awesome new features to the platform soon....

Stay tuned! 

sunglasses

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply