cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Volunteers

If anyone gives a hoot. This is the updated rankings. I’m sure you are so excited to learn this information. 😂

https://community.ebay.com/t5/About-the-Community/Community-Ranks-amp-Badges/m-p/26252971#M3

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Community Volunteers

I had been wondering where Superstar fit into the ranks; I had assumed it was above Visionary, but apparently not. Well somebody needs to update our basic graphic to include the 2 newer ranks. Not because I give a hoot, but because I want to be able to answer questions about them.

ebay community ranks titles visionary etc.png

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Community Volunteers

Perhaps the highest rating is:

Eagerly Helps Others with Their Outside Life.

Woman Wink

Lynn

Lynn

You love me for everything you hate me for

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Community Volunteers

Can’t remember who did that one. Just the basic here.5E9D8C6F-FF37-4DD8-85AF-0B7FC4F76BEC.jpeg

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Community Volunteers

I see Superstar and my mind goes to the SNL skit with Molly Shannon as a catholic school girl sniffing her pits.

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Community Volunteers

I realize those are primarily for the community boards, but it seems to claim someone who does nothing but post here is great while someone who lists all day is not so great.

Not sending the right message eBay.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Community Volunteers

one of my favs
Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Community Volunteers

I don't care if they call me dog catcher or if the Kracken answers my query. As long as this great forum of more than helpful sellers (and buyers) help me in time of need before I go off the eBay cliff and do something stupid. lol.

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Community Volunteers

I made some temporary updates to the chart for anyone who wants it...It still needs some work..chart.png

https://bio.link/langs
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Community Volunteers

@loveyourimagination49  Its a somewhat subjective list because only a small % of volunteers are allowed to respond to M2M questions, thus getting to answer lots of easy questions for many inexperienced new members ... so that small group gets tons of Helps, thus skewing the numbers for the entire support group.

And oh, this is just an observation on how the system and math works, not a complaint, just statement of the facts.  Regardless of the numbers, any volunteers here in the top 1000 responders, you're doing great considering there are OVER 25 Million registered Selling IDs and OVER 160 Million Registered Buying accounts ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Community Volunteers

I didn’t even know there was a top 1000 responders list. See how much I pay attention. 😂

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Community Volunteers

@loveyourimagination49

@loveyourimagination49wrote:
I didn’t even know there was a top 1000 responders list. See how much I pay attention. 😂

Sorry I did not make my post more clear ... it's not so much a specific top 1000 responder list but more a point about those who do respond represent a very small percentage of the entire eBay membership community whose number is over 185 million combined Seller and Buyer IDs ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Community Volunteers

I understood what you were saying and agree. I just didn’t realize that there was 1k responders as it seemed a lot less to me.

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Community Volunteers

@loveyourimagination49wrote:
I understood what you were saying and agree. I just didn’t realize that there was 1k responders as it seemed a lot less to me.

There are 1000 people who can respond on the m2m board? I thought that there were only like 10.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Community Volunteers

@mr_lincolnwrote:
 ... only a small % of volunteers are allowed to respond to M2M questions, thus getting to answer lots of easy questions for many inexperienced new members ... so that small group gets tons of Helps, thus skewing the numbers for the entire support group.... ...

It probably works the other way, since most of the posts on that board are seen by far fewer members than the posts on the general-access boards, so the proportion of "likes" to posts is low..   

Message 15 of 20
latest reply