cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to EBay Home page

I don't like recent changes to my home page. It used to show me the new listings for sellers/items I have been following. That has been taken away and replace with items I only had a one or two times interest in and am not in the least inrterested in now. How do I get my old home page back ?!

If its not broke - don't fix it! This change makes me feel very angry and frustrated. It is also to the detriment of the sellers.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@sstev3 At the top left "home" is selected. If you click on "following" you will see your feed.

Or you can go here: http://www.ebay.com/feed

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I just discovered that if I go to selling tools and click on (view my ebay selling) it will take me back to my old home page. Love it.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I am also very unhappy with the the Ebay home page changes.  My time is limited on the computer so I had my Ebay homepage set to All Selling.  This made it easy for me to look at everything (that was of interest to me) at one time.

Of course, I have talked to Ebay as well as emailed them and have not received any explanation for the change.  I know that I can scroll alllllllllll the way down the page to see the All Selling choice, but it disappears each time you try to do something.  I spend all my time getting it back up so I can use it .  All Selling is not even a choice anymore.

Why does Ebay do this??? Can anyone help me????

Message 4 of 4
latest reply