cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bookmark

funchoice
Thrill-Seeker

Hi,

I don't know how I can find my bookmarks. There were some discussion issues that I bookmarked them. But, I can't find them. Please help.

Thank you very much.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Bookmark

Hi @funchoice

Try this direct link: https://community.ebay.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/user-id/859884/tab/user-subscriptions:bookmark-subs...

Thanks! 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Bookmark

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @funchoice,

You can your subscriptions in your 'My Settings.'

To view and manage your bookmarks:

1. Go to My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications.
  2. Click My Bookmarks.
    You can click a bookmark to go to the item.
  3. To delete a bookmark, click the check box for the bookmark and click Bookmark Options > Delete Selected Bookmarks.

Thanks!

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Bookmark

I only can find subscription on my Account setting, but not Notifications. I neither find My Setting. Do I get lost? Please direct me to the right place.
Thank you.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Bookmark

Hi @funchoice

Try this direct link: https://community.ebay.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/user-id/859884/tab/user-subscriptions:bookmark-subs...

Thanks! 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Bookmark

Thank you very much. I got it.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply