cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

twighlightmanor calling mustangrockstar!!!

mustangrockstar:

Scrooge fan #1 calling Scrooge fan #2!! I know you're on eBay some-where cause you've out bid me in the past, on you know what!!!! AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH! The ultimate of all ultimate, best of the best items! I want one sooooooooo bad. At least it went to a good home. (Oh and the other one that goes with it: I saw one for $185 at Amazon, you might want to check that out. It's been there a loooong time.)

If you find this thread---contact me---leave a message here, bring your friends, tell your wife to join in too.

I'm the only major Scrooge nut on this board, come and talk to me please!!!
Message 1 of 1,514
latest reply
1,513 REPLIES 1,513

yarmak---

you're gonna love this one....

here it is, Stephen King's house...

http://www.horrorking.com/photo2.html .
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usWelcome to my nightmare!
Message 1126 of 1,514
latest reply

Thanks Eelcat 🙂
an indoor pool..that place is huge.(The house and the pool)
A plastic figure of Paul Bunyin nobody could afford plater?
I do love that bat tho on his fence
very very nice.
I have read a couple of his wifes books.In fact have a first print of wolves at the door floating around somewhere - a great book.
Then there is a small world or it is a small world some title like that.About a woman who finds erself very small for some rerason.
Was years ago when i read it and lets just say the less i remember of it the better- it was very very boring
Dave
Message 1127 of 1,514
latest reply

I must update my thread with vital important information for Scrooge fans...this is the best news since the re-release of L&T's...

Today is a happy day for dancing on clouds. Rumors are no longer rumors. The story I've been just dieing to see written is finally finished at last, after 53 years of waiting (okay so I'm only 30 and I ain't beem waiting that long), the unwritten story by Carl Barks, has finally been writtn by my hero. It's now confirmed that Don Rosa's next story will be another chapter of the Lo$-saga of The Life and Times of $crooge McDuck (chapter 8b) set in 1897, named The Prisoner of White Agony Creek. Due out in Europe later this year. Most likely we will see it in America in part 2 of L&T's, that is still uncertain. .
Message 1128 of 1,514
latest reply

Wow Eelcat
that has to be the most interesting if not unflattering biography of a place yet.
Mountain men..I have always wondered about them whether they were a figment of some halfbacked movie producer or whether there were people who actually lived liked this.
Unfortuatley (or fortunately) depends on how you look at it I guess if i ever get to the states Maine is where i will be heading I just have to see the place.
It sounds very very interesting
Dave
Message 1129 of 1,514
latest reply

We had an interesting day, spent the day in Portland, parked the car and walked around the city, never done that before, creepy actually, most of the buildingings are 9 or 12 stories tall, boy, I wouldn't make it in New York. Me and J1 had people stopping to talk about our clothes every few feet, I am so not used to big crowds, but we found a used book store, and ended up pawing over old books, I've got 6 new Duck books as a result. I never resized how tall the Longfellow statue was before, we've seen it from the car driving by, but never walked the streets before, someday we plan to go through Longfellow's house. And we found out we can get free passes into the Portland Museum of Art, so we are gonna go back to Portland to do that, but the free passes aren't eligable for the Monet room, as you have to pay extra to get in there, but I'm not a big fan of Monet anyways so, that's no biggie. While we were half way there we went to Freeport too, the 3J's have never been to L.L.Bean's so they got to see that for the first time. Overall we had a very good day. .
Message 1130 of 1,514
latest reply

Visiting the LL Bean store is a lot of fun. But I wish they'd put more stuff into their outlet store. What was there was almost thrift shop quality. In a town full of outlet stores, I had hoped they'd have more stuff at reduced prices. Maybe they don't feel the need to discount.
Message 1131 of 1,514
latest reply

jjratliff
Enthusiast
I just found your board yesterday and I must say I'm having a GREAT time reading it! I love Donald and I'm just getting into Scrooge.

I met Don Rosa in September and I my boyfriend brought something to my attention while I was having him sign my L&T book...Does anyone else think Rosa looks a bit like Scrooge with his white hair that is usually sticking out all over the place?!?!
Message 1132 of 1,514
latest reply

Birds of a feather keep flocking together.

Welcome to the board, jjratliff. How do you feel about America's preeminent duck, Daffy?
Message 1133 of 1,514
latest reply

jj-

Does anyone else think Rosa looks a bit like Scrooge with his white hair that is usually sticking out all over the place?!?!

yes, I've said that myself...with his glasses on he looks even more so, and when he had a beard, he looked like Glomgold:^O we were supposed to go to that book signing, but had a court date on the same day:( so missed it:_| isn't he just the nicest person though, some writers/artists can be down right grouchy, but Keno is always so friendly, always has time to talk to his fans, even the nut job groupies like me, that make pests of ourselves!:^O

and answering you from elsewhere (moved question here)..

I noticed on one of the boards that you had a posting of the Donald Duck family tree and that you said you scanned it in. Do you have an actual print of this family tree or did you get it out of a book??? I have a copy I printed off line but I'd love to have a framable copy to hang in my Duck room at home. Please let me know as I have been looking for a print for a very long time!

A small and updated version of it it in the back of L&T's, the only other American version was a centerfold in Donald Duck (#300 I think); originally though it was a poster that came with Picsou Magazine, I believe it was in 1994, forgget which issue #.

Duck room huh...hows this for a Duck Room??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

boy do I ever want that collection! it's an older pic before his hair went white, it comes from from Picsou Magazine .
“I feel terrible, stooping to such petty crimes, but you can’t imagine how expensive a thermonuclear warhead is these days.” ~~NegaDuck
Message 1134 of 1,514
latest reply

pas--

speaking of Daffy...I just read today...

SteeleBeak doing the vioce of the new RoadRunner???!!?? I'm sorry, but, I hear that vioce and thing sleezeball crime lord, not cute little road runner, how did they ever come up with that mix? .
“I feel terrible, stooping to such petty crimes, but you can’t imagine how expensive a thermonuclear warhead is these days.” ~~NegaDuck
Message 1135 of 1,514
latest reply

and he gives autographs as Steele!!! I have so got to get me one of those:-x .
Message 1136 of 1,514
latest reply

and MegaVolt = Homer Simpson????!!!!???? EEEK! .
Message 1137 of 1,514
latest reply

Jim Cummings and Alan Young are still my faves though. I've got Alan's sig as Scrooge, now all I need is Jim's as Negs]:) .
Message 1138 of 1,514
latest reply

and MegaVolt = Homer Simpson????!!!!???? EEEK again! I can't believe that is the same vioce actor! Homer has a deeper vioce, MegaVolt is a high pitched rat. .
Message 1139 of 1,514
latest reply

MegaVolt is the guy who finally unmaked Darkwing, poor DW, major hissing fit, crushed ego, and the show ended:(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us .
Message 1140 of 1,514
latest reply