cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

twighlightmanor calling mustangrockstar!!!

mustangrockstar:

Scrooge fan #1 calling Scrooge fan #2!! I know you're on eBay some-where cause you've out bid me in the past, on you know what!!!! AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH! The ultimate of all ultimate, best of the best items! I want one sooooooooo bad. At least it went to a good home. (Oh and the other one that goes with it: I saw one for $185 at Amazon, you might want to check that out. It's been there a loooong time.)

If you find this thread---contact me---leave a message here, bring your friends, tell your wife to join in too.

I'm the only major Scrooge nut on this board, come and talk to me please!!!
Message 1 of 1,514
latest reply
1,513 REPLIES 1,513

Somebody put this poor girl out of her misery!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 16 of 1,514
latest reply

chk99989
Enthusiast
EelKat I have a couple of questions about Duckburg.
First, how big are the ducks? Judging from the size of the
coins, Scrooge looks to be about 3 feet tall. Is this
about right?

Secondly, many of the Duckburg locals are from canine
stock, and hence are obligate carnivores. What do the
Beagle Boys eat?

Chris - Wouldn't mind visiting Duckburg some day,
but Diagon Alley is higher on the list.
Message 17 of 1,514
latest reply

chk---

Scrooge is exactly 3 feet tall, 2 in shorter than Donald and weighs 20lbs. I have his exact measurements somewhere I can't remember them off the top of my head, I'll look it up. (I needed them, because I'm creating lifsized soft-sculptured dolls---if I can get through Disney's mountain of laws, there will be a pattern for sale of each duck eventualy).

Beagle Boys eat prunes and plums and plum pudding.

If your wondering why the dogs don't eat the ducks, here's something else to wonder about---why do the ducks fall of a building and get hurt? Ducks are supposed to be able to fly!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

eucrosia---

Goldie and Scrooge! I love this picture. And I'm not supposed to be telling people but I'm like Foghorn Leghorn, I can't keep a secret and I can't shut up, and I've told half the world already-----the Scrooge and Goldie saga continues!!!!! YES! YES! YES! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 (sorry Keno, but you know me---never tell me something you do not want the whole world to know!) Carl Barks' famous "unwritten month" is no longer unwritten. Thank you Keno!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I can't wait until it's finished!
Message 18 of 1,514
latest reply

Ooooh, I'd love to know who's e-mailing you! Don't spill the beans, but certainly those with an interest in Scrooge, ducks, Disney, etc. should feel free to post the questions on this board - we all might learn something!
Check out my "ME" page for a link to The Corral - sweet freedom is at hand!
Message 19 of 1,514
latest reply

Here is the story that I was thinking of when reading A Christmas Carol, and I combined the two to come up with my twisted Christmas Demented Dickens Duck plot:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

TEMPER, TEMPER, TEMPER!
Message 20 of 1,514
latest reply

Let me make it very clear that I do NOT want long-winded sermons (from anybody except myself, that is) about Duckdom; it's just that since this is the Comics board, anyone with ideas/questions about comics should not be afraid to post them. However, if it's just your buddy "Bigfall" e-mailing you, it sounds like a relationship best pursued offline. 🙂
Check out my "ME" page for a link to The Corral - sweet freedom is at hand!
Message 21 of 1,514
latest reply

chk99989
Enthusiast
20 pounds seems kinda light, even given the avian low
mass body effect. My cat is 12 pounds and she is no-where
near 3 feet high. A turkey the size of Scooge would be in
the 45lb plus range. Swans that size might be 60lb plus.

Now I understand why the Beagle Boys turned to crime.
An all plum and prune diet on what is basically a
canid physiology will give effects that could only be
described as digestive gotterdamerung.

Chris - scrooge should also like eating bugs too, ducks
love 'em.
Message 22 of 1,514
latest reply

eelkat,, has Scott Peterson accepted your proposal of marriage yet? Be sure you let us know. (And for your sake, I hope he says no.)
Message 23 of 1,514
latest reply

Bugs are the future food source of the world - pound for pound, insects have more protein and much less fat than red-meat mammals.
Said to be a super-healthy alternative that could turn society's poor nutrition & obesity epidemics completely around as well as improve many other world problems!

The cost to raise & shelter them is minimal compared to larger livestock. They are abundant, reproduce quickly & require much less preparation (butchering) time.

Harvesting insects as a major food source would decrease the need to destroy rain forests to provide grazing land for cattle. Proper distribution of prepared insects could end world starvation in a fast, efficient & inexpensive way.

From what I hear there are many tasty recipes for insects in the cricket, grasshopper & meal worm families among others!
~
Message 24 of 1,514
latest reply

seanb4bid
Thrill-Seeker
c
Message 25 of 1,514
latest reply

gall--
Let me make it very clear that I do NOT want long-winded sermons

don't worry! I know this is not the place for them---that's why you don't see them here---I stalk where other Scrooge fans do and that's where I put them

chk--

20 pounds seems kinda light, even given the avian low
mass body effect.

that is light---I had a rooster that was 23lbs once and he was barely over a foot tall--these figures came from Carl Barks, so I can't disagree with them, even though I know they are wrong.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Capt--

at the rate the cattle farms are going under to make way for community developments, I wouldn't be surprised if you where right about the bugs!

88888888888888888 (not dollar sings!)

gall--

no, Bigfall only sends IM, there are 7 others who send emails.

pas---

I have no intention of ever getting maried ever to anyone---seen to many bad marriages to have faith in them
Message 26 of 1,514
latest reply

Chris - scrooge should also like eating bugs too, ducks love 'em.

you are so right....but could you imagine Disney letting that get in print?
Message 27 of 1,514
latest reply

I was just reading my email and got yet another Disney comic one. A good one too. This question was so good, I just had to post it here (don't worry, your ID is safe--and I'll be emailing you with a more detailed answer).

From the way it's worded, it seems you have worried about offending my---I can assure you and the others, that there is no question you could ask that is to strange, silly, off the wall, or underground---so by all means, ask away---nothing shocks me.

Here is the question more or less: Are there crossdressing/drag stories and what characters?

Answer: Yes

Scrooge McDuck
Donald Duck
Gladstone Gander
Prof. Ludwig Von Drake
Huey
Dewy
Louie
Beagle Boys
Dippy Dawg (Goofy)

There may be others that I have forgotten, but these are the ones I remember. I will hunt down the pictures and post them here for you, once I find them.
Message 28 of 1,514
latest reply

eelkat,

I think you should write a story about how Scrooge comes up with a huge $$$ making scheme by introducing bugs as the worlds new inexhaustible food source (and we all know ducks love bugs!)

Then you could have scenes of Scrooge & Donald jamming all sorts of disgusting, gross insects down each other's bills!

And then, maybe at the end "THEM" (the giant radioactive ants) come - chopping the Beagle Boys in half with their giant mandibles & destroying Duckberg, but not before battling the giant radioactive praying mantis who ends up eating everybody!

(if all that happened I might actually find myself buying a Scrooge McDuck comic!)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$;)
~
Message 29 of 1,514
latest reply

Note to self:

I have decided to start a new thing: W.W.E.K.D?
Message 30 of 1,514
latest reply