Did you mean: 

Sally?

desaadorion
Thrill-Seeker
Message 1 of 632
latest reply
631 REPLIES 631

Sally?

Cool, kinda like a secret lair. Hey CPA (sorry can't call you by you first name anymore) are you an accountant or is the CPA something else?

VintageCarMagazines

Message 466 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

I'm an accountant. I managed to sit through enough classes to get a couple degrees, then memorize enough answers to practice questions to pass a licensing exam. Now, I sit in a cube farm along with a hundred other folks at a public utility.
Message 467 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

I didn't go the CPA route. I an accountant at $13 million not-for-profit. The salary at a small company isn't as good but you do get exposure to a lot of variety. There's definitely a trade off.

VintageCarMagazines

Message 468 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Fund accounting. Cool. I got a small exposure to it while working for the Development Foundation at the local U.
Message 469 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Some of the cool things I got you work on are a merger, giving a piece of property and building to another not-for -profit (it was worth it) new construction and IDA bond financing. We're in the due diligence period of purchasing a piece of property for another new construction.

I don't know if it's unique to accounting but the months seem to go by really fast. By the time the financial statements are done there's only about two weeks left until it starts all over again. That gap between being done with a month and getting ready for the next makes it feel like the month is only a couple of weeks long.

VintageCarMagazines

Message 470 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Hey! Somebody has been playing around in the secret Sally clubhouse! :O

Join the Comics Corral today! See my "ME" page for details!
www.comicscorral.com

Warning: This signature may cause adverse reaction.

Message 471 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Think we're free from the other jerk yet?
~
Message 472 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Which jerk, me?
Message 473 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

No, the OTHER Jerk! 😉
~
Message 474 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

I don't think jerk-face has experienced the wonder that is Sally!

www.comicscorral.com

Message 475 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

He popped up for a couple of days, but I think the complete lack of response to anything he posts is paying off, right? Right? Guys? Aw, c'mon guys...

Message 476 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Someone sure is in love with Rob Liefeld's horrible scribbles, they keep reporting any thread that mentions how crappy his art is. Could Our Joker be Rob Liefeld himself?:^O

No seriously though, in regards to Old Jerkface, the best approach is to totally ignore him, as I've been doing. It drive him crazy(er).:8}

www.comicscorral.com

Message 477 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

I'm checking in here because I'm wondering W.W.S.D.?
~
Message 478 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

I believe that Sally would lead a retrospective parade! 🙂

www.comicscorral.com

eBay...<----Yeah, it's kind of like that.

Message 479 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

FAN-TASTIC! (But where the Hell is Captain Underwear? I'm hurt... really hurt!) :^O
~
Message 480 of 632
latest reply