Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Resolved! Sterling Tray

Hi, I have a sterling tray stamped with Sterling and an S and a sideways lion on his hind legs. It is also stamped Y66. I am not an expert, this comes from a friend's estate. What info I was able to find on the internet seems to be that the S and lio...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Origin of Motifs on Box

Any thoughts on the possible origin of these punched motifs on this tiny box? They look Native or South American to me, but I'm probably wrong. Thanks in advance for your help!

IMG_7530-001.jpg IMG_7531-002.jpg IMG_7532-001.jpg IMG_7533-001.jpg

Vintage Woven Basket Questions

I have 5 vintage baskets that I'd like to list, but not sure how to identify them. I've looked at tons of baskets online to the point of confusion! Not sure if they're authentic or touristy types...Anyway, any insight would be appreciated. Consider t...

Large Japanese hand painted plate. Meiji?

I confesses that Japanese ceramics are not my strong point. It is all hand painted decoration with the script on the back. I am just a little curious about any general information that someone might be able to provide me. Many thanks in advance.

Real or Fake?

Ok...I posted something about a month ago and got some amazing help. I am hoping lightning will strike twice.Short story, helping my mother clean out a few generations of collectables. I know nothing about this stuff. In the collections we have found...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors