Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

PLEASE HELP ID MY DOLL MAKERS MARK.RY-4

Hi I have trying to identify the maker and age and origin of this doll.The mark on the back of the head Is RY -4 I have searched n searched to no avail Please help ID THE BLACK BABY DOLLIt seem to be very hard BLACK plastic head with painted on eyes....

20201127_122247.jpg 20201127_122325.jpg 20201127_122518.jpg 20201127_122303.jpg

Resolved! Need your help identifying Wing/Shield military? pin with photo book with wing/shield pendant

Do you know when/what this pin was issued? Is both the pin and the hanging book that opens to reveal 2 photos with wings and shield on front normally together like this? Sharing Any thing you may know that helps identify it would be fantastic. The pi...

20201210_142520[1].jpg 20201210_142500[1].jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay removing an item as a "replica"

someone at eBay just advised me that they had remove a listing as the item was a 'replica" guess no one had the intelligence to read the positive feed back on the item that we had sold, item was issued by the EU Central Bank, I guess the Euro is no l...

1929 Boeing Aeronautics Course

About 100 pages in the original canvas binder. The name of the student is CW Albee (student #58 out of 100). Is there a greater meaning to this package than the obvious? For disposal at a flea, ebay, museum? I actually spent 2 hours on a layover at t...

boi.jpg boi2.jpg boi3.jpg boi4.jpg

Need to ID Wool WWII Military Pants

I bought a small lot of clothing at an estate sale. The woman told me these were her Dad's US Navy clothes from WWII. I have ID'd everything in the lot except these pants. They are black wool with a size zip and button closure with pockets at the kne...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors