cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Price Guide beta for collecting smarter...NOT!

Welcome to the Price Guide beta for collecting smarter.

Exactly where is this price guide beta? I followed all of ebay's directions and it is a complete dead end. When I search for a card broadly or narrowly I can find it, but a window never pops up to take me to the "experience" ebay says I will attain. It appears to simply waste one's time because it goes thru several worthless webpages. I should note that this community needs a big lift. Why not just have a normal forums.  ebay are you listening or you just don't care?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Welcome to the Price Guide beta for collecting smarter...NOT!

Leaving your feedback here will do no good, as it will not be seen by anyone from eBay who can address your concerns.  

Maybe  @seller_news_team  can tell you where to leave feedback, instead.

I didn't even know what you were talking about, so I found these:

https://pages.ebay.com/tradinghub/

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Buy-sell-and-manage-your-trading-cards-with-two-new-feat...

=

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for your feedback, @maxine*j and @under-the-rose . We're actively monitoring and listening and we're currently looking into this. We'll be in touch soon. Also, we want to let others know that you can also reach us at .

Cheers, eBay

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@under-the-rose wrote:

Welcome to the Price Guide beta for collecting smarter.

Exactly where is this price guide beta? I followed all of ebay's directions and it is a complete dead end. When I search for a card broadly or narrowly I can find it, but a window never pops up to take me to the "experience" ebay says I will attain. It appears to simply waste one's time because it goes thru several worthless webpages. I should note that this community needs a big lift. Why not just have a normal forums.  ebay are you listening or you just don't care?

@under-the-rose 

The Price Guide is currently only available on the App.

Using the ebay search with your card query you will see an entry placement at the top of the search page.

Please note you can edit your query to add more keywords or apply filters within the Price Guide experience as well.

Thanks.

Julia,
Collectibles Team
Message 4 of 4
latest reply