cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glass art ID request

Hello.
I am asking for help in identifying the artistic plate.
Plate signed, a combination of glass and bronzeglas3.jpgglas2.jpgglas1.jpg

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Glass art ID request

I’m getting Art Nouveau era feels, like Loetz art glass or the like.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Glass art ID request

In the 3rd photo, is there writing on the gold-colored area showing just above the 'signature' that I can't make out, though the word looks like it may end with a 'z'?

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Glass art ID request

I am sending a better photo of my signaturel4.jpg

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Glass art ID request

it is not Loetz or any other early 20th century maker.   I believe it is modern but have no idea who.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Glass art ID request

I'm afraid I can't even really tell what the 'orientation' of the writing should be, let alone read it.  However, it is a much better photo of the signature.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Glass art ID request

Show signature better, please. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Glass art ID request

syg.jpg

Message 8 of 8
latest reply