Coins & Paper Money
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chinese Panda Coin Collectors
A place for people who collect or admire Chinese Panda Coins to share information and form an online community.
Coin Grading And Third Party Grading Services
A group to discuss coin grading and third party grading services to inform ebay buyers and sellers about coin grading and third party grading services found on ebay and the web.
This Group is dedicated to the collection of pressed coins from all over the world. Everyone may join whether you are a novice or a serious EC collector, Welcome. Visit our STORE here: http://stores.ebay.com/ElongatedPenny-DisneyPin-Collector Looking to get this group rocking. If you are interested in helping moderate and keeping the group up to date and full of information Email: shoppe@thabigpicture.com
We love to talk about coins.
If you just cant stop yourself from getting more and more coins for your collection no matter what anyone else thinks this is the club for you
This Group is for the people who likes to collect Canada Coins and related to the rest of the world. We can discuss and exchange some ideas about this and that coins. Welcome here!
I am brand new to eBay.... Not only my first time selling, but it's my first time visiting discussion boards too. :-) So my question is this: Some of my coin collection I inherited is still rolled, like Morgan Dollars and Franklin half dollars... Should these stay rolled?.... Or should they be listed individually? I see coins listed both ways here on eBay, but don't know which is the best.
people obsessed with coins
Ceci est un groupe Canadien pour y mettre vos encans concernant l'argent Canadienne de collection
This group is for discussion around the coins, medals, and tokens produced by private minting companies.
The Bidding Process
1793 Large Cent Chain
The many ways we store our coins.
Hello, since I am a new seller, I have many people afraid to buy coins. In proof of the authenticity of the coins here, I will publish my reports on the treasure hunt.