cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

--THE NEW COIN CHAT ROOM--

Hate the discussion board format? Wish there was a place to have a running chat like in the old ebay chat rooms that they took away?

Here is the solution, one thread devoted to chatting about anything and everything about coins all in the same place.

Post whatever is on your mind. There is no official topic here. So let's get the chatting started.

Message 1 of 11,869
latest reply
11,868 REPLIES 11,868

Re: --THE NEW COIN CHAT ROOM--

seascape0
Enthusiast

And heres my baby's........ all 3 of them.

Message 16 of 11,869
latest reply

seascape0
Enthusiast

I dont know what I'm doing wrong but if click on the grey arrow beside the paperclip above,, you'll get a better shot of my bikes. The black one is my bar hopper and all the $$$ went in the paint,, the blue one is my touring bike and all the $$$ went in the motor.

Message 17 of 11,869
latest reply

I prefer 4 wheels !!

Message 18 of 11,869
latest reply

seascape0
Enthusiast

Awwww I love Caddy's!

Heres my jeep,, every now and than I drive it. Enough to keep the seals wet anyhow and when I need to jam.

And no I dont listen to rap,,, first question I alwyays get!

I listen to everything from classical - thrash,,,,,,,,,, but no rap or R&B.

Message 19 of 11,869
latest reply

seascape0
Enthusiast

All shined up!

Message 20 of 11,869
latest reply

Bah Humbug....I don't like this format of chatting.  All that was needed in the other old chat rooms was a room moderator who could study for several days the posts and upon finding out who the trouble makers were get them out and keep them out. Maybe it will take some getting used to but so far...I'm not impressed...

There are three kinds of people in life....those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that wonder what happened. Which group do you belong?
Message 21 of 11,869
latest reply

seascape0
Enthusiast

How can you not like caddy's and harley's?

Message 22 of 11,869
latest reply

I'd like to bludgeon to a pulp the clown that rides a Harley in my neighborhood. He seems to think LOUDER is cool. NOT!

Message 23 of 11,869
latest reply

Message 24 of 11,869
latest reply

seascape0
Enthusiast

Thats a rider w/ an ego problem. Both my bikes are loud ,, but baffled. Therefore I can restrain them by riding in a respective manner................... or once I'm out in the country all alone I can enjoy my pipes at my own expense without disturbing others. This can be done in NON baffled pipes also just usually those without them have an agenda.

I live out in the country but my wife can tell if I was in my pipes coming in. Or I can sneak in and she has no clue I was coming.

Dont blame it on the bikes,, blame it on the rider.

That black one if i wanted you to you could hear it 4 miles away w/ the wind blowing just right,, but you never will.

Message 25 of 11,869
latest reply

seascape0
Enthusiast

Just FYI i saw a clip on CNN this morning regarding those mini coopers catching fire. No details just a heads up.

Message 26 of 11,869
latest reply

I don't have much interest in motorcycles. The first corpse I saw was a biker wedged under a parked car. Maybe if I lived in the country I'd consider one. Loud bikes are annoying buy as a driver I like them, I think I'd have personally killed half a dozen bikers if they were quiet. I ran a Geo metro that was riding my blindspot off the road. They should've cut the muffler off that thing too.

Message 27 of 11,869
latest reply

All I can say is that I agree with dallasfed. The Chat room that just ended here was strange to say the least.

Message 28 of 11,869
latest reply

Just FYI i saw a clip on CNN this morning regarding those mini coopers catching fire. No details just a heads up.

Yes, I have seet that,,,,

Message 29 of 11,869
latest reply

Wouldn't be much of a fire.

Message 30 of 11,869
latest reply