cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Britain Elizabeth of the £20 pounds banknote with three men heads?Check it out

There are three men heads statue complete shape on the beautiful security threads

Please refer to the scans below and let me knows of what you think later there

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0916.JPG

IMG_0927.JPG

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Great Britain Elizabeth of the £20 pounds banknote with three men heads?Check it out

These is one of the most beautiful foreign banknote myself has ever seen so far in the banknote history mainly because of the colourful shades security threads and you must have agree with me there
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

The strip has a number of foil patches along its length, which contain alternating holographic images of Adam Smith and £20. The position of the patches varies along the strip.

It is normal and not rare.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Try to notice for one of the man head which in complete shape statue than missing part of it right on top security thread your banknote you are showing to be honest with you
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Thank you much for your participation there
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

This is my favorite world bank note, albeit, no longer in circulation:

Morocco.jpg

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

This is my favorite.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

And I like that one too !

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I like several of the Irish series notes.

They used to regularly change the design until the dreaded Euro.

Some of these I`ve had a while and some just came in today.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I like 'em!  I may have to get the £1 note for my collection. Thanks for sharing, davey.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply