cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Of 1810 Half Dollar,Was Offered $50.00 In VF-30 Ungraded

Yes Hello - I Have A US 1/2 Dollar In VF-30. Its Not Graded Its A No Problem Coin,No Scratches,No Rim Nicks An All Around (Clean Coin) Bad Word,Should Never Say That,Unless Its True, Would Anyone Have A Green Sheet Bid & Buy   I Have An Old 2012 Black Book Which Lists The Coinn In F At $100. And XF-45 At $400 Mine Is In The Middle. I Went To A Coin Store And Asked What I Could Get For It & He Said $50.00  I Asked The Grade He Thought It Was A VF He Said  (Its Only Worth What Someone Else Would Pay For It.  I Dont Know Weather He Was Trying To Rip Me Off Or He Had Alot Of Bust Dollars. But I Feel Something Isn,t Right With

His Offer Of $50.00 & His Explination  Can Someone Enlighten Me As To His Reasining. & Weather $50.00 Was A Fair Offer, Which I Didn,t Take. Thanks For Any Help.  howardr98

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Value Of 1810 Half Dollar,Was Offered $50.00 In VF-30 Ungraded

Start here to get a sense of value. You can also search the sold listings, option on left side of page.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1311.R1.TR6.TRC1.A0.H0.X1810+ha.TRS0&_nkw=181...

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 2 of 2
latest reply