Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lippy Addicts
The Official Lippy Addicts group. For people who just LOVE lip-service.com clothing. This is a safe place for sales and trades. Feel free to Rant or rave about lip service clothing.
A place for plus size divas to discuss clothing sources and fashion advice, tips etc.
There's a large market for stylist assisted sales, exchanges, and per shoot rentals/ product placements- bartered services with media companies, independent musicians, photographers/ film makers, stylists etc... 'Let's talk about THAT'
This groups is for designer lovers of all sorts! Let's talk authentic and share our bargain secrets: Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Balenciaga, Michael kors, Hermes, etc. How can we keep up with being cute and frugal at the same time? All fashion is welcome here; handbag talk, clothing and accessories. Let's have fun together!!!
Group where we can talk about everything and anything (in respect), also I specialize in Selling high-quality used clothing (high brand names, luxury products or simply good quality goods) I am also available for questions if you have any about specific brands, if I have the answer, if not I can always try to find it for you Be sure to follow me for great products. Please note : I don`t sell over-worn product and customer satisfaction is a must
Post your Auction Sales here!
I invite all hat/cap lovers snapback trucker caps, hats, of all types to share there favorite hats... as well as a place for all to learn more... about hats there not sure off... all are welcome! Show us what you got we will try to help you learn more information on your mystery lids, caps, hats,
Help with caps hats you cant indentify
2006 BRONZE WOVEN TOOLED LEATHER PURSE
Graffiti from Portland Or and Honolulu Hi.
Brand new designer handbags
Womens career clothing
This is a group to connect and share experiences of all who do handmade clothing on Ebay. Feel free to share what you have learnt, ask questions and help each other out. Since there is none like this, I am making one.
I wood like to be in a group to help others with selling, buying product and share tips of how to grow your eBay