Childrens Clothing Boutique
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Meaning of BHFO

BHFO is a designer clothing company that started in 2003 as an eBay seller. It is based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The B and the H are the initials of the founder's daughters, and the F and O stand for Factory Outlet.

Resolved! Item Specification Missing?

Hello: Trying to list a pair of children's shoes & getting an error message that item specifications are missing? But....every blank is filled in? Is this a glitch? Any suggestions on what to do would be appreciated.

clothing needed

hello ebayers at this time im in need of clothes for my 8 year old daughter shes in a size 10 pants slim, med 8/10 shirts and shoes are 3. Any is perfectly appreciated shes growing like a weed and im not financially able to spend much money to buy ev...

Looking for the old board

I used to sell and was an active member around 2005. I quit selling years ago because I got divorced, went back to teaching full time, and then remarried. My oldest baby is having a baby! I was looking for the old lists we had of boutique clothing. I...

Resolved! Misleading Item Location

Why does eBay permit a seller to continuously mislead buyers by allowing them to list Dayton, New Jersey as their shipping location when the seller is actually based out of China? I refuse to buy anything from China, but was fooled by a seller. Now 6...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.