cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Value Fee on Shipping

Since I sell alot of children's clothes I thought I'd post this question here.

I mostly use calculated shipping & was wondering what the final value fee would be on exact shipping with a zero handling fee?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

The same percentage as it always is.

Radine

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

10%

Apparently birds are not allowed.
You'll get over it. Or you won't.
weasel
emu
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks Weasel.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I think that what Radine meant was that the percentage doesn't change.  It's the same whether you have a handling fee or not.

A
(Brian's Wife & Mom of 4)
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I am opposed to Ebay taking money for final value on shipping,////Vintage Victorian Cameo 14k Gold Sterling Silver Carved Shell Pendant Brooch
Shipping and other costs less sales tax: $4.00 (Fixed Price) 302304647391 May-06-17 00:58:27 PDT Final Value Fee on Shipping US $0.40 --
Vintage Victorian Cameo 14k Gold Sterling Silver Carved Shell Pendant Brooch
wolfwolfjlm Final price: $25.00 (Fixed Price) 302304647391 May-06-17 00:58:25 PDT Final Value fee US $2.50//// charging a fee for shipping is unethical and in my opinion illegal.
It is not my fault there are scammers on Ebay who charge outrageous shipping costs , I am not one of these sellers. I want my customers to be comfortable and happy with my sales and shipping. I feel it is wrong to have to add extra price on shipping to cover Ebay's butt ( to put it bluntly) and then if customers ask, I have to explain this is because Ebay pockets the money on shipping too, this in turns makes Ebay look bad...I want to work with a site that is ethical and practices good business. I want to keep my customers happy. I feel Ebay needs to change this ASAP. We do not want the BBB to step in and make Ebay pay back years of theft on taking sellers money for fees on shipping. I agree on sellers fee's for products 100%., but do NOT AGREE on shipping fees !
Munica Valiton

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Agree! I also think sellers should be able to leave negative feedback for bad buyers. We know there are plenty of them! I have been selling on ebay for many years but am thinking of leaving it for good and looking for another auction site to use. There are no protections for sellers anymore. And yes it is outrageous ebay makes a profit off of shipping fees. For ebay to take a cut from a sellers nonprofit expense is out of line. Buyers are smart enough to know when a shipping fee is too high. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply