Charities
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connected for Good
For everyone who enjoys giving back through community service or supporting local charities.
Jobs For The Jobless
Drivers, that has spend 10 years or more on the road,, And by Freak of Nature, Had it all Ripped Away without A say about it !!! Because of Injury that happen 15 years Earlier in career... I Drove for 23 Years,,, Had a Stroke while driving, Thankfully Christ, was with Me,, Did Not Wreck !!! Christ, parked that truck !!! No Doubt about it !!! But State Police took CDL in hospital, and my Career of 23 yrs... I Had No Choice,,, I'm Glad,, That People do so much for Our Troops,, They Deserve it ALL !!! the Officer's, and the Fire Fighters,,, But,,, You Never !!! Hear One Person, Say to a Truck Driver, Thank You ! For getting Our, Food,, Weapons,, Police Cars,, or Fire Equipment to US,,, On TIME !!! For Running, Non Stop, Till You Got That load to US !!!! But yet,,, WE,, are concentered to be the LOWEST CLASS,,, WHORE CHASING TRASH THERE IS,,, BECAUSE WE DRIVE A TRUCK !!! News Flash !!! PEOPLE,,,, IT TAKES A SPECIAL KIND OF PERSON,,, TO HOLD AND KEEP THAT TRUCK ON THE ROAD !!! BEST JOB I EVER HAD !!! IF I COULD ,,,,, WOULD STILL BE OUT THERE TODAY !!!! But Christ took Me off the road,,, And Now I understand WHY !!! I do Miss it Dearly !!! But, My Job Now,,, Is to Care for My Mom !!! The Best I Can,,, GOD BLESS, AND BE WITH ALL MY BROTHER AND SISTER TRUCKER'S OUT THERE,, WHERE THE ROAD MAY TAKE YOU !!!
SCHOOL GUN VIOLENCE PREVENTION ORGANIZATION
What's the world's best kept secret? Making a positive impact on people's lives can really be ridiculously easy. That's the driving philosophy behind Secretly Giving Back, a community organization that's been transforming one life at a time, uplifts communities through empowerment, education & youth development, in addition to economic, social & cultural self-sufficiency. Secretly Giving Back keeps real people at the beating heart of every campaign... it's no secret we ARE stronger when we stand together.