Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 12 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Breaking News!

I just went from "Rockstar" to "Superstar".It looks like my parents were wrong when they said I would never amount to anything.

superstar-molly.gif
User avatar by Superstar
  • 15 replies
  • 13 helpful

Got a negative from a buyer for using the post office

Mailed it free of charge, they say they didn't get it until 5 days later even though tracking stated it was delivered. My fault for using the USPS! Yes, I actually mailed it, and quickly too. They contact me saying I should not have used the USPS for...

Minimum Quantity Sale On Variation

How can I set a minimum order quantity on buy it now order in a variation. If I do not want to sell a single item but would like to sell 4 or more items in a variation, what can I do?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

account restrictions

hi siri would like to know about me account restrictions..as i have a selling question, I want to post a listing as a buyers wants to buy....what should i do now? kindly remove restrictions from my account so i may be able to list and sell my items. ...

Time to put a fork in me

I am beyond upset at the moment. I think I am done with eBay for good now. Got a neutral today because I shipped something to someone because it was lost by USPS. I handled it quite well when they told me. Refunded their money right away and sent rep...

Ebay Shipping Supplies Shorted My Shipping Boxes Order

This is a new one for me. Thru Ebay shipping supplies, I used my quarterly $50.00 code. Ordered two cases of 4x4x4 boxes, 25 per box. And a dozen rolls of tape. Big box shows up with one case of 25 4x4x4 boxes with the dozen rolls of tape. Shorted me...

Resolved! Sniping MUST be stopped.

Sniping is a violation of eBay policy, but like most eBay policies little is done by eBay management to enforce its own rules. Maybe a boycott of eBay for a week will get management's attention. I am considering cancelling my eBay account , not becau...

Second Chance Offers

My buyer has not paid so I have cancelled and want to make a second chance offer. I have checked all the instructions but can’t find the listing to try to find the make second chance offer button. The bot didn’t work. Can anybody out there help me?

Order related

Hello everyone.Nowadays orders have stopped coming on eBay, I have tried a lot from my side but no orders are coming. I don't understand what to do so please help me

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 47 replies
  • 6 helpful

Ebay's suggested Promo rates

I had to laugh when I just created a new listing, and ebay suggested a promo rate of 15.5%. Decided to run an experiment by jacking up the price accordingly and going with their suggestion.I'm pretty sure it'll end in disaster, but I'll let it run th...

Resolved! SELLERS ONLY! EBAY sending out 1099-K is ABSURD + gonna waste EONS of time for sellers @ tax time

REAL SELLERS ONLY NO ANNOYING PEDANTIC moderator/BOTS Your comments are unwanted and frankly offensive. To the real sellers only: Gods chosen. A 1099-K turned in to IRS gonna make you reconcile EVERY sale U had. You go over the 5K You sell bunch chea...

Scammer?

Need some help with this one please! I am a new seller on eBay but I got some insights from someone that I buy a lot of parts from he has been walking me through the process of being a good seller on eBay. I always triple check my items before listin...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors